Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Cabooties

This app is simple to use and install and I am so impressed with the results! When I started using Yotpo's emails I saw the reviews left on my site double immediately! I was previously using an automated email from mail chimp to ask customers to return to my site to leave a review, but giving them to ability to leave a review directly from their email has been huge success.

The only thing I would change is to be able to change what address the email is sent from so that user can respond to the email. I am not sure if this feature is available in the paid version.

Vaporremed

Yotpo is a mission critical application for my shop. We love this product! I still miss a reviews feed so i could integrate with other sites.

Airconcare

This app is works really well. I got fantastic genuine reviews from customers which are easily share on facebook and twitter. The support is fantastic as well. Every time one of my customers write in a review about not receiving their order, I get a personal email to flag me to it and I am not even on their paid service yet.

Listenexpert

A must tool to every ecommerce site. We sell audio headphones products, reviews are very important in especially US

The Salty Fox

Great product. Reviews look great on the website and customers can review directly from their inbox. Shame they doubled their prices for the paid plans, if they ever decide to drop them, we would be more than happy to consider. The free plans are 80% what we need so definitely worth the time downloading and setting up :)

Beaddangledesign

I love Yotpo and the supporters. Josh is so helpful with any problem you may have if any. You can put reviews on any page on your website. Let others know what other people thought of your products. It's professional, adaptable to your website colors and looks great. If you don't have it your crazy :)

Joujou Pty Ltd

A must have app for any e-commerce business, we use Yotpo across all 4 of our stores.
GREAT APP!

Fashionsbyindia

Nice work. I love this app. It sends Automated emails for review and same you can share with Social Media as well. It's worth and advisable to install this app. You can view this app at www.fashionsbyindia.com

Perfectly Natural Soap

Easy integration .. using free version and Very Happy with it!

Cityborn Nyc

I would say this app is a must-have for every e-commerce store. The reviews tool via customers' email client is very easy to use, and we get a lot of customers leaving reviews. It's created a virtuous cycle for us -- happy customers like to share their experience. This app makes it easy for them to do just that. The Reviews tab on our site (and page) gives us credibility with first-time visitors, and product reviews help drive sales.

This should be a no-brainer.