Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Maschino's Online Store

Nice, very nice. Easy installation and works well. I would recommend it.

Gypsea

Yotpo has been helping to increase sales & reward loyal customers for many years now. We also love the integration to Facebook. Outstanding customer service! Highly recommended!!

FelinFach Handmade Textiles

Possibly the best app I have come across. Easy to set up (needs a little effort to customise all the possible fields, but worth it) and it works perfectly on https://www.felinfach.com . Excellent and every Shopify site should have this!

And as an update, it is evolving to make it even better.

Fossil Realm

This app was what my store needed. Delivers exactly as advertised - seamless set up, no problems afterwards, and integration with social was a real charm. Enabled customers to show their appreciation for our great fossils and minerals, and their satisfaction with our service. Highly recommended!

Kurly Klips

Excellent product and excellent customer service.

YourGadget Australia - Webcams, Keyboards, Mice, Headsets & more

Great technical support. Had my issue resolved within a day!
Highly recommend this app.

Food Babies Love

This app is great. Easy to use with good customer support should you need it. I love that it emails customers at a pre-determined time post purchase, my reviews started flowing in. Easy Peasy. Thanks Guys

skinnyskinny

We absolutely love this app. Customer service is great, too!

Aaron C Barber Designs

I had some initial issues with this app but it was quickly rectified and looks great on my store.

I would highly recommend this app and the developer to all.

Maybe the initial install isn't always perfect but what is?

Remember this app is free and the developer support once installed is second to none!

Go on...install it!! (I dare ya!)

www.HardCases.ca

Wow! I had some doubt that this would work fast and efficiently but I now have about 8 reviews on my website in just 4 days! I love the fact that an email get's sent automatically after the client did his purchase. This makes a big difference in the efficiency of this system and I know it will make a big difference in my sales too!

Easy to install, easy to customize and free!
What else could you ask for?
Thank you Yotpo!