Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

AMG Naturally, Inc.

Amazing app. Easy install and great help from Yotpo customer service.

Merrymakers Shorts

Yotpo was very easy to install and easy to integrate into our website. We could immediately see the benefits of having product reviews through increases in both site traffic and conversions.

SoulMakes

This app is incredible! It was very easy to install and has integrated well with our site's design. As soon as it sent out emails for our previous orders, we immediately started receiving raving reviews, and more importantly reminded some dissatisfied customers to contact us. This allowed us to woo them with our wonderful customer service! Overall, great app, especially for it being free!

shop.gifts.com

Lots of functionality but beware - I installed this yesterday and I did not actively enable the email feature (or so i thought - just opened it to play around with the templates) .... but just now (24 hours later) it has emailed all of my previous buyers with a review request. Trying to get a hold of customer support to see how I can turn this off until I'm ready to launch it.

Joseph Wesley Black Tea

Very slick app. I highly recommend it. Yotpo has their shit together! Well done.

Leah B. Boutique

I love this app, it's just not for every type of business. Because my inventory is constantly changing (hence products are removed thus taking the reviews along with them) it's tough. I'll get a good amount of reviews on a product and then it will go out of stock and they'll disappear. Easy to install though and works great at reassuring customers on their purchases.

Mountain Man Supply Company

Great App - easy to install, great support, worth your time.

Smart-eBook-Shop

This review tool is cool and great and it's been awesome since I installed it. Thanks guys for such a great tool! YotPo rocks!

Vida Moda

Very good so far, easy to set up and seems to do what it says it will do, customers like it and are happy to use it. We also like the well controlled options for pushing to social.

Lavish Tails

Yotpo is probably the single most important app to add to your site. It does everything as advertised and is very flexible in matching the design of your site. Whats more Lucy and the gang offer exceptional customer service.
Thanks Yotpo.