Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Squeaky Cheeks

Loaded it and BAM....5 reviews with the first few hours! I love this APP!!!!

RIDE BACKWARDS

Turned it on and immediately got great response from our past customers, so the email interface must be just as simple to use as the back-end app. Unobtrusive, quick to load, can put it where you want it - no complaints here!

MYQTY.com

Absolutely useful app, easy to use, very happy with it. Recommend to all Shopify owners.

www.myqty.com

Gayas Secrets

Great, effective and easy to use. One of our best apps without question!

NatureRelaxation.com: High Definition Nature Video Downloads

This App is amazing. Within two weeks I've already received over 30 customer reviews and have captured several hundreds of dollars in repeat, incentivized business. You are a fool as a business owner to NOT use Yotpo. (check out my site to see how it works)

Vulcinity

Great app, easy to use and easy to set up. Very happy with it.

ZAPATOO

Magnífica App, totalmente recomendable. Ellos mismos me la instalaron y enseguida comenzó a funcionar. Configurable y eficaz. Gracias!

WishBox

Simple, easy to use, and effective. Easily publish product reviews to product pages and social media. Definitely recommend.

Naomis & Co

if you need to add a review app to your site, go no further then Yotpo!

simply install the code in the desired section of your page and its done!!!.

feel free how it works on our site, which is not live yet...

I would like to thank Yotpo team for creating this amazing app, which has solved tons of coding and time for us.

Roman

Artokingo

We're using it to enable customers to rate their cool t shirts and funny t shirts after purchase. So far so good.