Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Wild Tiger Energy Drink

I installed the app about a month ago. I needed help with a couple things so I contacted Yotpo support and not only did they immediately respond with great detail on how to help me but they also followed up with me making sure what I needed was satisfactory. Not only is the app free but the support is amazing!

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Is perfect tool to get more reviews for website and for products. We have used this tool since the first day of our shop www.instant-famous.com
Its simple and very easy to set up. A+

JustBabyMart.Com

This is a wonderful app and must have in your store. But it sometimes irritates in slower connections. The better thing in it is that it is very SEO friendly. Yotpo is the must have app for all shopify stores. The best feature is auto posting of reviews to facebook and twitter. I love this.

Baby Travel UK

Simply! A MUST Have App, Amazing!

Natura Veda

Great service, great software. The staff were very helpful with the install and it works flawlessly. Highly recommend.

Realm Dynamics

Should have done this long ago. Truly an amazing app, no complaints and the icing on top is its free!

Squeaky Cheeks

Loaded it and BAM....5 reviews with the first few hours! I love this APP!!!!

RIDE BACKWARDS

Turned it on and immediately got great response from our past customers, so the email interface must be just as simple to use as the back-end app. Unobtrusive, quick to load, can put it where you want it - no complaints here!

MYQTY.com

Absolutely useful app, easy to use, very happy with it. Recommend to all Shopify owners.

www.myqty.com

Gayas Secrets

Great, effective and easy to use. One of our best apps without question!