Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Brilliant Tan

This is a very good and cleverly though out app. I strongly recommend trying Yotpo for your store.

Printed Gift Shop

I'm enjoying this app, I'm very glad I added it and went for the premium version. The support is great and I hope Yotpo will soon overtake Trustpilot etc and become the #1 reviews provider.
I use the 'mail after purchase' function instead of having a mailing list, because if my customers want to buy a framed gift they will have already had this reminder.

ZOOBELLS

So far so good. I like that it e-mails our customers who have purchased to ask for a review. Saves me a lot of time & energy. Thanks!

POINT 3 Basketball

Very happy with this app! Re-did our site theme and incorporated Yotpo, in the first 72 hours we generated nearly 30 reviews and identified a few customer service issues we were not aware of. Fast customer support, too!

Australian Woodwork

Definitely noticing increased sales from adding reviews to our products! Also we are using heatmaps and the data is confirming that our visitors are paying close attention to these reviews.

Bona Fide Skin Care

EDITED: This app was great at the start (see original review which was over a year ago), however "back then" I was a premium customer, and now the Premium features that were so alluring aren't even available to my "price level".
I was paying more for this app than for my Shopify store itself - with no benefits. Reviews really dropped off the past few months even though I had more sales and didn't change anything.
I've gone with Judge.me which is a much better price, EXCELLENT customer service, and the app just looks better.

ORIGINAL (that I got 30days free for writing) - Excellent app - looks really good and the automatic email is great. I had to ask support a fairly simple question and they replied fast. Highly recommended.

Namee

Great product, brilliant support. We wanted just the stars to show with our products on our collection pages. Emailed support and it was done the same day on a Sunday! Very happy, thanks. namee.co.uk

Figbowl

This is such a great App for my website, I LOVE it! My website is still very new but It really has helped with getting some great reviews and helping me with SEO. Their customer support has also been fantastic, Thankyou Yopto team!

MostlyDead.com

By far the most useful app I have in place. Certified customer site and product specific reviews have added credibility and trust to the site.

Yotpo has allowed me to respond to unsatisfied customers and turn them into loyal customers.

I have been using Yotpo for over a year and the continual improvements and added features are impressive.

This app is, in my opinion, essential for growing your online reputation and business..

SuperiorSkin

Great app and easy to use! Installed and running within minutes! I highly recommend it.