Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Oscar Wear

We have only just soft launched our website. (www.oscarwear.com.au) and have been testing a few different features and apps.
This would have to be one of the best apps that we have installed.
Very simple to install with clear instructions and a huge variety of options. You can have different widgets in different places which is great.

For example on the side bar of our collections page we have a "recent reviews widget". Within the footer we have incorporated a Top Rated Products Widget.
Not to mention the tab widget that we have put on the bottom of every page.

Not only does it allow product reviews but also general site reviews.

If there is one thing i definitely recommend from this product is a feature not generally advertised but you will find when you instal the app. It is the installation of the SEO Integration. Can be a little tricky but the instructions are very self explanatory. Works well if you have your own domain name.

The SEO integration is already showing results in google. It gives google a feed of all your reviews to integrate into their search engine. Very cool!

We cannot wait to do our official "social media" launch soon and start to get reviews in! If you want to reward customers with discounts for writing reviews and a further discount for sharing the review on Facebook and Twitter this is the app for you!

HealthQuest

I was very happy to come across this Review App because I was indeed looking for one for my store and this was recommended to me highly. I can see why. One, it was easy to install. And two, the support staff was great! I used the Mobilla template that does not have the tabs functionality for the product. So I have to code the tabs manually per product. Despite the App not supporting this kind of manual tab feature, there is still a simple workaround solution to have the Yotpo Reviews feature in the product tab. Ed Ruth as the support staff was great! I'll be inviting all my customers to give product review and it give me more reason to engage with the customers! And we all know what that would mean...:)

Paper Anniversary

This app is fantastic. It has helped us improve our service while also generating great reviews that make us look good to prospective customers.

SugarBomb Co.

I'm so glad my customers can see other peoples reviews. It definitely helps increase sales when you sell a product that is "even better in person". Thank you for offering this service for free Yotpo!

Smog Test

Has helped our store build its reputation, and increase our ranking in Google. Great app. Thanks Yotpo!!

Lola and Daisy Designs

Just what I was looking for. Easy to use with great support. Pulls together feedback for my site and our social networking. Gives visitors to our site more confidence in making a purchase from us which was missing previously.

I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a simple but professional product review solution. Thanks Dave!

Stephen Brown

Wallboss Wall Stickers | Wall Art Stickers | UK Wall Stickers | Bespoke Design

Great app. Easy to install and use. And looks great on the website!

Pearls.com

Amazing, flexible, powerful and well-done app. Fantastic service and response when I asked (and the problem was my own fault...). And the price is pretty darn good too!

Update: After many months with Yotpo we remain impressed. Any inquiry is met with immediate response and action. The app is continually upgraded and enhanced. A "six-star" app indeed.

Rue Marcellin Original Vintage French Posters & Prints

Very easy installation instructions and it integrated very well with my existing store. I would definitely recommend this app.

Superfight!

Such a fantastic and elegant app. I tried to hack together my own Shopify page just to hold the reviews that were pouring in, and they had the code sitting for me all ready to go. I didn't even think to look first because I'm not used to companies thinking about my needs so much. Was very impressed. The reviews I am getting and posting have very, very noticeably increased Superfight's game sales. I am very pleased with Yotpo. Which I have been calling Yotopo in my head, then just realized I was wrong when I had to spell it just now. Too late, Yotopo, the seed is planted too deep now. Thanks for such a great app!