Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

Dinah's Vintage Cat Eye Glasses

Out of all the free apps for reviews, Yotpo is probably the easiest to use and configure. They also have a great support team that responds to your questions within 24 hours or sooner.

Unfortunately, Yotpo just isn't for my store. I sell one of a kind vintage items and needed a way to collect and display site reviews instead of product reviews. I told this to one of the representatives and they said it was possible. But after emailing back and forth and installing the app a second time and adjusting the settings did I discover that this was only possible through an awkward work around.

It's still a great product and I'd recommend this to someone with a more traditional store. I just wish they would've been more upfront with the limitations of their product so I could've spent my time on a different solution.

ticklekitty.com

Great app and great support. We were even able to import our legacy reviews from a Nexternal store!

Little Windows Brilliant Resin for Jewelry & More

This app is just what I needed. Added to little-windows.com, so easy to set up and use, and having my customers feedback flow to me this way simplifies my life, and keeps me motivated. The auto-smart-post to Facebook saves me time too. Love it, love it, love it!

GMYLE

Great and easy to set up. However the only problem is that their CS team is always out of situation - they just answer you something totally unrelated.

That Pop Up Shop

We made a choice at That Pop Up Shop, to run with a social review program. Yotpo was such a breeze to install, it works beautifully with shopify, and it's the kind of thing you just set, and forget. It just works!

Quad Lock - iPhone/Galaxy Bike Mount

Yotpo is AWESOME. We have tried a few review apps before and didn't really get much traction. The way Yotpo allows customers to review their purchase directly from their email which is so easy to do you'll be getting reviews before you know it.

One of the best App's we've used, and we can't believe its free!

Trialperiod

The Application itself is amazing. We had a five star review up before they decided they really wanted to get greedy. The guy who helped us set it up was super helpful and did everything we wanted. The issue we had was the gigantic price increase.

We were paying 9,000 dollars a year for the program, which is more than any other program we have by 2x, and this year after renewal they contacted us saying they wanted 14,000 this year. A 5,000 dollar increase from the year before.

The guy who pitched it to me was a complete car salesman type and really just makes you feel like a victim of the deal. "Well our program is worth it. O our guy didn't say this was a promotional yearly discount?"

I have 0 apps in my store that change their pricing. Even shopify doesn't change their pricing when you go month to month.

It is a very shady and sad business tactic and I remember seeing a lot of 1 star reviews on here regarding it and now they are 5 again. I am not sure what that is about but here we are.

annkullberg.com

Love this app. It really works...I'm getting lots of reviews, and sharing great reviews is ridiculously easy - basically one click, and the post looks great in Facebook. Very happy!!

THEBROWNPAPERBAG.NET

We LOVE Yotpo. This app is a Godsend for Shopifers. Great customer service and smart updates keeps Yotpo ahead of its competition. And did we mention - it's free!

Beginning Boutique

I received fantastic support from Dov and in one week we have already generated 400+ reviews :) Thanks!