Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos

Yotpo Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Yotpo

Collect product reviews, photo reviews, site reviews & ratings

annkullberg.com

Love this app. It really works...I'm getting lots of reviews, and sharing great reviews is ridiculously easy - basically one click, and the post looks great in Facebook. Very happy!!

THEBROWNPAPERBAG.NET

We LOVE Yotpo. This app is a Godsend for Shopifers. Great customer service and smart updates keeps Yotpo ahead of its competition. And did we mention - it's free!

Beginning Boutique

I received fantastic support from Dov and in one week we have already generated 400+ reviews :) Thanks!

Extend 360

Really great app. The best part for me was how simple it was to implement... I had been putting off the set up waiting for an afternoon with a lot of hours, but it didn't take long at all. I am really impressed with the features and how it integrates into the store look seamlessly. Thanks!

Let's Journey into Fashion

I wish I found this app when I first opened my store, I just love it!!! I even installed all the other features they offer with it, THIS IS A MUST GET APP!! Best app on Shopify!!

Inline Fabrication

I installed this app on my www.inlinefabrication.com website. At first I didn't like it because it took up too much room at the bottom of the page, and I was going to remove it. But we were able to re-size it a bit and change the color to blend in and smooth the page flow. Nowadays, I enjoy the app and value the feedback and thoughts it collects from customers. Good App.

Smartdroid

Yotpo has improved so much! I tried it a couple of months ago and wasn't impressed. I gave it another go recently and found it's been hugely improved. I'm talking about the product features and the customer service as well. Dave has been great answering my questions promptly, under 24 hrs. Well done and keep it up! Check out our site for our customers' reviews: www.smartdroid.co.nz.

DM Collectibles

Excellent app! But, ONE thing! There should be a way to remove the "Reviews by YOTPO on the bottom of the product reviews on a product page and on the bottom of the "Testimonials" tab pop-up. Looks very unprofessional and there should be a way to remove this branding stuff.. that is the only disappointment.

Madison & Mulholland Collection

What a great tool! love that these reviews are verified by buyers, so it's honest reporting!

Mermaid Tails by Applejack Apparel

Yotpo has impressed me like no other Shopify app I've used- we currently have 52 reviews on our store, and they definitely boost our credibility.... I love that I have the option to communicate reviewers directly. I feel this app delivered on its promise- to generate a lot of reviews effortlessly. Thank you!!