Yotpo Product & Photo Reviews

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 16, 2020

Very happy with Yotpo - it took a few back and forths with support as our theme didn't like the quick install but once it was done it looks great! We got our first review before we knew it so definitely would recommend. Thanks Eric from support.

Kricklewood Farm
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 16, 2020

Amazing help and service! Got help right away really professional! Also, got a response within 5 min incredible!

skinpearl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 16, 2020

I choose this app because it had a Free option. I am just starting out and every dollar saved was important.

I was a bit apprehensive at first because I had difficulty in the installation and I could not get assistant for two days. But after that, the support was just brilliant. Guess my first request must have hit a wrong timing.

And now, I have to say I am totally happy and convinced that this is a great product and I have no hesitation to recommend it.

Our Wish Deals
Thailand
Time spent using app: About 2 months
April 15, 2020

Helpful for social proof, super simple to use, and customer service is really helpful. only using free version as of now

RARA CLUB
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 15, 2020

I used this app for FREE for 4+ years, and when I finally decided to change to a paid tier, I was afraid that wouldn't be necesary, but with the astonishing support, I'm ultra-glad that I did the upgrade!! I love Yotpo! Is what all the PROs use :-D

Natural Tonic
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 4 years
April 15, 2020

Very happy with quick customer service from Leizel! Thanks! Quality, quick service is greatly appreciated, and the value of the Yotpo app is solid.

Apollo Energy Gum
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited October 19, 2021

I needed to migrate reviews from an old reviews app to Yotpo. I couldn't believe how quickly customer support helped me out with this. Excellent communication. Thanks Paul! I am updating my review to include a shoutout for Eduardo R -- thanks for your help and the amazing customer service! The Yotpo integration to our new theme worked really smoothly!

ColoradoCool Apparel
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 15, 2020

Sheen from Yotpo team made my day, i have been trying to sort out a review issues on my email and site but Sheen took the pains to help and solve my problem. thanks Yotpo team

RalphExpress
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 14, 2020

Really easy to install and set-up so far. I have the star rating icon showing on my cart prompt, set-up an SEO page and automatic review collections enabled within 2 hours. I had one small query, so I emailed support. I was amazed at how quickly my question was answered. Diane provided excellent customer service. Look forward to collecting many more reviews.

Buster McGee
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 14, 2020

Great app for reviews! I had some difficulties with the formatting of the app at first, but Eric went above and beyond to help me fix it. Great customer service is a plus!

Yummy Gummy Molds