4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and automated review requests. They value its customizable review widgets and social proof feature, which boost customer confidence and conversions. The app's efficient customer support and valuable analytics tool are also appreciated. Merchants find the ability to manage customer feedback and send review requests to new customers particularly useful, noting it can enhance sales, customer loyalty, and brand image.

November 21, 2012

Very useful app that boost the social engagement of my store. Easy to install and awesome customer support.Thanks Yotpo !

Join Our Fab Community & Get Up To FREE $1000 - Moooh.net
November 20, 2012

The best plugin I've installed so far! I love Yotpo because it helps me generate more reviews. Also, the reviews I now have are socially validated, so potential customers trust them more. Great idea!

Bow and Arrow Clothing
November 29, 2012

It took Dov Kaufmann to save the day! Although my initial experience with another customer rep was not satisfying, Dov has been amazing in helping us get up and running in lighting speed. The new platform/app does not require anyone to sign in/up in order to write a review. I think its great. More user friendly. I wish there was a way to notify us when a review has been written instead of logging into Yopto in order to review or publish.

YUBIYOU
November 23, 2012

Customer service was great for us. They got us up & running in no time. I don't like the fact that you can't actually see the customer reviews on our website unless if they sign up with Yotpo via social media. But it is a free app, so I guess that's the catch. Otherwise everything else works well.

The Austintic Boutique
November 30, 2012

Very Happy with the App. Easy to install and great customer service. Thanks Yotpo!

Niteo Collection
December 4, 2012

What a great! I like YOTPO and YOTPO team. After recent update, folks who don't have ID of social media can write their reviews. And they always reply within 12 hours.

KollectionK
November 30, 2012

Pretty much the same as the review below this - there have been a few glitches and issues but Dov's been really helpful and walked me through a few problems. Great customer service, would definitely recommend this app - and now with the "email reviews" set up, I'm hoping we can start getting a good number of reviews on the site. It'll definitely help sales when people can see that others have bought (and enjoyed) products.

Fancy Dress Party Ideas
December 13, 2012

It is awesome, I have even had the owner contact me to discuss how they could help and have implemented many of the feature I wanted and looks like many more great features to come. It has been working great and so many reviews come in everyday now. A must have for generating great reviews.

Lolli Mobile Accessories
December 13, 2012

Love this app. I had a bit of difficulty with the codes, but Dave was quick to help and it is all running well. Thank you Dave for your top-notch support. A very Merry Christmas to all of you guys at Yotpo!

Spa2Go Canada
December 21, 2012

This app is awesome. Great support, etc. Works beautifully.

Drums On Demand/Studio Soundware