Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Leftishly

Signed up, paid and the app failed to connect with a generic 'whoops' message. They have a live chat for sales but no support. Went to a competitor.

Madame Karma

what is ironic, this is a customer support app but their customer support sucks

the plans are so unclear that made me purchase the wrong plan

and yet you cant upgrade the plan until next month.....!?!?!?

Ponto das Ofertas

About a month ago THE DATA OF SOME CUSTOMERS are not being loaded on the right sidebar (APP) of zendesk tickets.Was there an update? How to proceed?

I stress, this occurs with some requests only. In cases where this occurs, I hereby report that the CUSTOMER E-MAIL has been verified in zendesk and is exactly the same as the SHOPIFY customer email.

Please, contact me.

Mirror Image

We signed up with Zendesk to implement faster customer service. It's nice to be able to use a real live agent to chat with our customers about something specific. It's also integrated nicely with our product pages, when viewed, specific triggers will generate product related questions, that overall helps the client make an informed decision. We've been loving the app integration and look forward to what else we can explore in the future.

QuickShipSupplements

The app lacks per-site customization options. We need our Shopify site to use different options such as a color that matches the theme. This application will not let you override your Zendesk defaults.

If we have to use the javascript API to customize the options, we might as well just do everything with javascript in one place, thereby making the app redundant.

Gunskins

We receive so many messages that it helps a lot if we can tell right off the bat if the sender is an existing customer. Not everyone includes order numbers, so this helps reduce tracking down and connecting messages with their appropriate orders.

Tse Sports

Uncaring customer service, unless of course you pay for it.

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Instalength

Please do not waste your time with them.

Jewelrygrove

Keeps all of my customers in one location on multiple sites. Works great.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10