Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Bellezza Republic

Even though it's not that easy to set up the whole app, after that it works at an absolute optimum. In addition, the support is fast, always available and helps you very well!

March 3, 2021

Thanks Bellezza Republic!!

IMG Home

Flimsy integration with Shopify, I had a lot of problems, technical support was weak and inefficient even if I had a paid plan. Still waiting for them to be fixed. Ironically it is a customer support solution company but customer support is very bad. They never replied to my emails so I had to look for a solution by myself, this is not what I was expecting when I started a paid plan. I can see I am not the only one having issues.

February 24, 2021

Hi IMG Home,

Really sorry to hear about the experience you've had!

I've tried searching for your emails from this side but need more details to help solve your problem.

Would you be able to email integrations@zendesk.com so I can help?

LucyBalu

Did not work on Safari, but on Chrome the integration worked fine. Seems to be a very good solution to easily link Zendesk and Shopify without coding skills.

February 14, 2021

Thanks LucyBalu!

We'll look into the Safari issue, thanks for raising it!

Cheers,

Nola Amsterdam

I tried to link my Shopify store with Zendesk, but it's not working.. When I try to configure my store, Zendesk give back a "page not found" link.

February 8, 2021

Hi Nola,

Thanks for reporting this issue!

Are you able to send an email through to support@zendesk.com and CC integrations@zendesk.com ?

We'll be able to help investigate and resolve this problem ASAP.

Stellar Native

I set up and everything was running smoothly, until one day I forgot to run the payment through, and now I can't log in and make the payment, it just says: "Something went wrong. Give it a moment and try again." And it's been the same for over a week.

February 2, 2021

Hi Stellar Native,

Really sorry to hear about this. Are you able to send an email to support@zendesk.com or integrations@zendesk.com and I'll follow this up for you.

Sermon on the Mount Extras Store

This is useless. We have several chat/FAQ widgets (different ones for each site). This integration put the wrong chat widget on our shopify store... There's no option to switch to a different one.

February 2, 2021

Hi Sermon on the Mount Extras,

Thanks for flagging this for us. Our integration currently deploys the Default brand's widget onto the Shopify storefront.

We're working on a feature to allow selection of different brand's widgets and I'll let you know when it's available.

Wish Wholesale

I really like using Zendesk but there is no way to automatically pull the Order ID or PID/SKUs from the Shopify order to the Zendesk ticket. This makes it difficult for report on issue types (i.e. issues with item) but then have no way to tag the item on Zendesk. Is there another support feature for Shopify that can pull this information automatically?

January 14, 2021

Hi Wish Wholesale,

Thanks for the feedback and great to hear you like using Zendesk!

Are you looking to pull the Order ID into a ticket response or into a ticket field? How are you doing your reporting and analysis?

Topped Toys

B e careful. I used zendesk for a month and loved it. Then as soon as I paid almost all of the features went away and they disconnected all of my settings. I lost all of my communication and because I was only paying a mid-tier plan they eliminated any support other than searching their faq page. I had paid a year in advance and asked that I be refunded for the 11 months that were now unusable. The company refused saying they don't do refunds. This is a scam. What you get in the trial period is nowhere near the unusable system that you get when you pay for anything but the top tier.

NerdlySolutions

>>>BUYER BEWARE! >>>ZENDESK, INC. STOLE MY MONEY!!! Thinking they were a reputable company - I paid for a year upfront $638.57 & was immediately scammed by them! They refused to refund me after their app did not work as intended less than 24 hours after my purchase! I should have known after seeing how TERRIBLE their reviews are @ 2.9 stars which is actually way more than what i would ever give these thieves. If only I could review with negative stars! 1) I HAVE DISPUTED THIS TRANSACTION AS FRAUD WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. 2) I'VE REPORTED THIS THEFT TO THE SHOPIFY, INC. FOR A FRAUD REVIEW. 3) I WILL ALSO BE REACHING OUT TO CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO) STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WHERE ZENDESK, INC. IS HEADQUARTERED AND WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT FOR THEFT AND WIRE FRAUD AGAINST IT'S LEGAL OWNERS: Mikkel Svane (CEO) Alexander Aghassipour (CPO) Elena Gomez (CFO) Jeffrey Titterton (CMO) John Geschke (CLO) 4) I WILL ALSO BE STOPPING BY EVERY SINGLE SOCIAL PLATFORM I CAN FIND AND WILL COPY AND PASTE THIS REVIEW TEXT INTO IT - INCLUDING THE SCREEN SHOTS OF EMAILS FROM ZENDESK THAT SUPPORTS MY COMPLAINT! HOPE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT ZENDESK, INC.

November 17, 2020

Hi Nerdly Solutions!

Really sorry to hear about this situation and hopefully I can help.

Are you able to contact us at integrations@zendesk.com and we can get this resolved ASAP?

Unfortunately I don't have any details of your account so can't chase this down without your help.

MilaMela.com

Terrible support! I want to delete the app but the widget stays on my website no matter what I do. Support tells me my issue is resolved when nothing is resolved! Even if you submit a query/complaint/support ticket on their website it dies not go through.

November 4, 2020

Hi MilaMela,

Really sorry to hear about this and hopefully I can help. I can see from your ticket that we sent over some instructions to remove the widget code. Have you been able to make the required changes?

Happy to jump on a call to walk through the updates required.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13