Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

This app worked perfectly, straight away, it literally took 1 min to set up, and our Zendesk account was synced with our entire Shopify store almost immediately. Here's why I think people might be giving a bad review: This app will SYNC Shopify to your existing Zendesk Support account, you also have to install the Shopify app in your Zendesk account. This app won't create a Zendesk Support account for you, so if you don't already have Zendesk setup, it won't work... We do have a Zendesk Support account, so this app worked perfectly for us! And it's pretty amazing really...

Luminescence Official

I am using this for a long time, best apps < I don't know why these people giving bad feedback. Thank you

Hazetown

This app does not work, it will not install. There is 0 support from Zendesk - This app should be removed from the shopify marketing place bu shopify

Canvas by Numbers

It's been four days since I first reached out to their support. One app feature is not working as intended, and it is creating quite a lot of support debt. I already gave access to one of their support staff to have a look and sent two follow-ups. We're still waiting.

Customer service is critical for business. I'd advise going with a competitor that has support chat and decent response times. I paid a year in advance too. I doubt they would even issue a refund for the rest of the period so I won't even try.

No need to say we'll switch to another helpdesk company as soon as we can.

Gladiator Fitness

Just about the same as everyone else. This app is useless all you seem to be able to get to work is the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong.' page. No customer support from Zendesk, looks like we will be moving back to Reamaze once our existing plan expires

Maison Deux

I've tried to install the app to integrate with shopify but it keeps saying 'Oops something went wrong. I can't find a way to contact Zendesk.

Before our site was running on WooCommerce and it worked with no problems. But now it seems hard to install it. Very disappointing.

WILD BUBZ®

I first installed the app 2 months ago and got a "Ooops something went wrong" error, I've contacted Zendesk support twice and to this day still never got a reply... Very dissapointing.

January 20, 2020

Hi Wild Bubz, really sorry to hear about the error you've encountered. I've looked up the ticket you've raised with our support team and have responded back via the ticket. Please let me know if you don't receive the email.

THE GASPER - Streetwear Jewellery

My account immediately got suspended after installing the app and no estimation was given to resolve the issue - all their customer service can do is raise a ticket to some other team rendering them pretty much useless, does not seem like this is a rare occurance. Moving on to another service.

Bully Bunches

The app functions ok, however their customer service is completely garbage. There are far better apps with way more functionality out there. I made the mistake of prepaying for a year and they don't have the decency to refund. would not recommend

Leftishly

Signed up, paid and the app failed to connect with a generic 'whoops' message. They have a live chat for sales but no support. Went to a competitor.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11