Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Epic Game Tables

Was charged full price when I thought I was paying month by month. The service never worked. Was very difficult to operate. When I asked to have their team fix the issue they went on to send links to blog posts rather than fixing the issue themselves. Wouldn't refund even after months of having a chat that didn't work.

July 27, 2021

Hi Epic Game Tables,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can continue improving, could you let us know a little bit more about some of the challenges you faced in the operation and utilisation of Zendesk?

Sean

Makai

I am using zendesk on another shop and love it. Wasn't able to set it up on my new shop, as it always said that there is an error. contacted the support but didnt get any answer... pretty disappointing

May 10, 2021

Hi Makai!

Update on this issue: We've now fixed the problem and you should be able to install the integration again!

If you encounter any issues please contact our team directly at integrations@zendesk.com

Zefreya

Problem is still not fixed. Same error that everyone has when connecting with Zendesk. It says authentication failed.

April 29, 2021

Hi Zefreya,

Update on this issue: We've now fixed the problem and you should be able to connect the integration again!

Trendz

The app doesn't install. I have the same problem with the folks below. I tried many times and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." (I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download). Please fix it!

April 19, 2021

Hi Trendz,

Nunai Brand

The app would not install at all. I continuously tried and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download, it just would not work.

April 19, 2021

Hi Nunai Brand,

Are you able to try installing again?

Une Licorne

Impossible to install. I tried to install and I got many times Sorry, there was a problem
An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again.

April 14, 2021

Hi Une Licorne,

Thank you again for flagging this issue. We've been able to push a fix to this. Could you please let us know if this problem is now fixed or if you're still having any trouble with the installation?

Thank you!

iKids

This app is just kidding and ridiculous.
The live chat widget was disabled suddenly after I paid annually without any notifications!! Because they upgraded the zendesk package but not this shopify app.

April 16, 2021

Hi iKids,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with the Shopify integration. The integration is available on all of our new Zendesk Suite plans, but our legacy plans do require a plan type of Support Teams or above in order to access the Marketplace.

I will follow up with your account team to discuss options in ensuring you have a plan that has access to this integration.

Thank you!

ExoGun - Percussive Therapy

really expensive for what it is but it does the job. setup was quite complicated as well. now that everything is setup i feel like i am stuck with it

April 14, 2021

Hi ExoGun,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. I am so sorry to hear about your experience. So that we can continue improving, could you let us know a little bit more about where the setup for the Shopify integration was challenging?

Jessica

Western Rise

We have been using Zen Desk for over 4 years but had to cancel it this month. They are way behind the times when it comes to automation/Ai support, have poor customer service, a clunky ap interface and the cost is high with many additional fees for additional agents, programs etc. Also their billing is a bit shady with auto-renewals and no refunds for cancellations. 2 stars because Zen Desk worked well for us for years, but there are much better options out there.

April 9, 2021

Hi Western Rise,

We're really sorry to hear about your experience and have had to cancel.

I've let our accounts team know about the issues you've faced and really appreciate the feedback you've provided. We'll be reaching out directly to see if we can get some more details and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires

Wow einfach nur Wow! Habe mir die APP runtergeladen um sie zu testen. Nach kurzer Zeit wurde alles extrem unübersichtlicher, aufeinmal haben alle Mitarbeiter die selben Mails bekommen, es herrschte absoluter Chaos. Der Support ist praktisch unerreichbar, den Account kann man auch nicht löschen. Musst warten bis die Testversion abgelaufen ist bis mein Team wieder normal arbeiten konnte.

April 9, 2021

Hi Velur® Jewelry & Accessoires,

Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we're very sorry you've encountered these problems.

We're trying to locate your account details on our side, are you able to reach out to integrations@zendesk.com and we can help resolve ASAP?

David Gillespie