Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Mirror Image

We signed up with Zendesk to implement faster customer service. It's nice to be able to use a real live agent to chat with our customers about something specific. It's also integrated nicely with our product pages, when viewed, specific triggers will generate product related questions, that overall helps the client make an informed decision. We've been loving the app integration and look forward to what else we can explore in the future.

QuickShipSupplements

The app lacks per-site customization options. We need our Shopify site to use different options such as a color that matches the theme. This application will not let you override your Zendesk defaults.

If we have to use the javascript API to customize the options, we might as well just do everything with javascript in one place, thereby making the app redundant.

Gunskins

We receive so many messages that it helps a lot if we can tell right off the bat if the sender is an existing customer. Not everyone includes order numbers, so this helps reduce tracking down and connecting messages with their appropriate orders.

Tse Sports

Uncaring customer service, unless of course you pay for it.

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Instalength

Please do not waste your time with them.

Jewelrygrove

Keeps all of my customers in one location on multiple sites. Works great.

Mypleasurebox

Can't live without it. Helps so much with customer support.

Majorleaguepets

If you have any issues with customer service this program solves it all. Check out my site https://MajorLeaguePets.com

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Saves a lot of time, especially during non business hours.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9