Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Hazetown

This app does not work, it will not install. There is 0 support from Zendesk - This app should be removed from the shopify marketing place bu shopify

Hi Hazetown,

Huge apologies for the delayed response and hopefully we can help you get back up and running.

What the problem you've encountered? Are you able to send through a support request to support@zendesk.com and we'll try to help as quickly as possible.

Canvas by Numbers

It's been four days since I first reached out to their support. One app feature is not working as intended, and it is creating quite a lot of support debt. I already gave access to one of their support staff to have a look and sent two follow-ups. We're still waiting.

Customer service is critical for business. I'd advise going with a competitor that has support chat and decent response times. I paid a year in advance too. I doubt they would even issue a refund for the rest of the period so I won't even try.

No need to say we'll switch to another helpdesk company as soon as we can.

Hi Canvas by Numbers,

Let me start with a big sorry for the delayed response, hopefully we can get this problem fixed quickly.

What's the issue you've encountered? Which feature isn't working?

Gladiator Fitness

Just about the same as everyone else. This app is useless all you seem to be able to get to work is the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong.' page. No customer support from Zendesk, looks like we will be moving back to Reamaze once our existing plan expires

Hi Gladiator Fitness,

Really sorry to for our delayed response and also for the poor experience we've provided.

What's the problem you've encountered? Have you raised a ticket with support@zendesk.com?

Maison Deux

I've tried to install the app to integrate with shopify but it keeps saying 'Oops something went wrong. I can't find a way to contact Zendesk.

Before our site was running on WooCommerce and it worked with no problems. But now it seems hard to install it. Very disappointing.

Hi Maison Deux,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've followed up with the ticket you've raised with our support team and it looks like the plan you were on wasn't eligible for this integration.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this or any other issues.

WILD BUBZ®

I first installed the app 2 months ago and got a "Ooops something went wrong" error, I've contacted Zendesk support twice and to this day still never got a reply... Very dissapointing.

January 20, 2020

Hi Wild Bubz, really sorry to hear about the error you've encountered. I've looked up the ticket you've raised with our support team and have responded back via the ticket. Please let me know if you don't receive the email.

THE GASPER - Streetwear Jewellery

My account immediately got suspended after installing the app and no estimation was given to resolve the issue - all their customer service can do is raise a ticket to some other team rendering them pretty much useless, does not seem like this is a rare occurance. Moving on to another service.

Bully Bunches

The app functions ok, however their customer service is completely garbage. There are far better apps with way more functionality out there. I made the mistake of prepaying for a year and they don't have the decency to refund. would not recommend

Leftishly

Signed up, paid and the app failed to connect with a generic 'whoops' message. They have a live chat for sales but no support. Went to a competitor.

Madame Karma

what is ironic, this is a customer support app but their customer support sucks

the plans are so unclear that made me purchase the wrong plan

and yet you cant upgrade the plan until next month.....!?!?!?

Ponto das Ofertas

About a month ago THE DATA OF SOME CUSTOMERS are not being loaded on the right sidebar (APP) of zendesk tickets.Was there an update? How to proceed?

I stress, this occurs with some requests only. In cases where this occurs, I hereby report that the CUSTOMER E-MAIL has been verified in zendesk and is exactly the same as the SHOPIFY customer email.

Please, contact me.