Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Wish Wholesale

I really like using Zendesk but there is no way to automatically pull the Order ID or PID/SKUs from the Shopify order to the Zendesk ticket. This makes it difficult for report on issue types (i.e. issues with item) but then have no way to tag the item on Zendesk. Is there another support feature for Shopify that can pull this information automatically?

January 14, 2021

Hi Wish Wholesale,

Thanks for the feedback and great to hear you like using Zendesk!

Are you looking to pull the Order ID into a ticket response or into a ticket field? How are you doing your reporting and analysis?

Topped Toys

B e careful. I used zendesk for a month and loved it. Then as soon as I paid almost all of the features went away and they disconnected all of my settings. I lost all of my communication and because I was only paying a mid-tier plan they eliminated any support other than searching their faq page. I had paid a year in advance and asked that I be refunded for the 11 months that were now unusable. The company refused saying they don't do refunds. This is a scam. What you get in the trial period is nowhere near the unusable system that you get when you pay for anything but the top tier.

NerdlySolutions

>>>BUYER BEWARE! >>>ZENDESK, INC. STOLE MY MONEY!!! Thinking they were a reputable company - I paid for a year upfront $638.57 & was immediately scammed by them! They refused to refund me after their app did not work as intended less than 24 hours after my purchase! I should have known after seeing how TERRIBLE their reviews are @ 2.9 stars which is actually way more than what i would ever give these thieves. If only I could review with negative stars! 1) I HAVE DISPUTED THIS TRANSACTION AS FRAUD WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY. 2) I'VE REPORTED THIS THEFT TO THE SHOPIFY, INC. FOR A FRAUD REVIEW. 3) I WILL ALSO BE REACHING OUT TO CALIFORNIA (SAN FRANCISCO) STATE ATTORNEY'S OFFICE WHERE ZENDESK, INC. IS HEADQUARTERED AND WILL BE FILING A COMPLAINT FOR THEFT AND WIRE FRAUD AGAINST IT'S LEGAL OWNERS: Mikkel Svane (CEO) Alexander Aghassipour (CPO) Elena Gomez (CFO) Jeffrey Titterton (CMO) John Geschke (CLO) 4) I WILL ALSO BE STOPPING BY EVERY SINGLE SOCIAL PLATFORM I CAN FIND AND WILL COPY AND PASTE THIS REVIEW TEXT INTO IT - INCLUDING THE SCREEN SHOTS OF EMAILS FROM ZENDESK THAT SUPPORTS MY COMPLAINT! HOPE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT ZENDESK, INC.

November 17, 2020

Hi Nerdly Solutions!

Really sorry to hear about this situation and hopefully I can help.

Are you able to contact us at integrations@zendesk.com and we can get this resolved ASAP?

Unfortunately I don't have any details of your account so can't chase this down without your help.

MilaMela.com

Terrible support! I want to delete the app but the widget stays on my website no matter what I do. Support tells me my issue is resolved when nothing is resolved! Even if you submit a query/complaint/support ticket on their website it dies not go through.

November 4, 2020

Hi MilaMela,

Really sorry to hear about this and hopefully I can help. I can see from your ticket that we sent over some instructions to remove the widget code. Have you been able to make the required changes?

Happy to jump on a call to walk through the updates required.

Home Kitchen Factory

Worse app I ever used. First he slowed the site down absurdly. When I requested the ticket information because it contained all the conversations with the customers they refused to provide me saying that I need to upgrade my plan to have easy access or obtain via API. I need to pay more to have my informations? This is completly absurd. This is not a serious company.

SHLTR

I want to install but it returns an error.
help help help help help help help help help help help help

September 28, 2020

Hi SHLTR!

We're here to help! Are you able to email support@zendesk.com and I will keep an eye out for your ticket?

Bonsaro

ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

September 27, 2020

Hi Bonsaro,

Just double checking on this review, was there an issue with the integration?

Chipotle Goods

I want the app to be able to use my Zendesk and see the order info directly there, but I don't want to use the chat feature in the site.
So far I am unable to remove that even if I disable the widget. I ended up removing the entire app but I would like to be able to use it. Any advice? Thanks

August 9, 2020

Hi Chipotle Good,

Thanks for letting us know about your problem, we'll have a look into it and hopefully we can resolve this quickly. Would you be able to raise a ticket by emailing support@zendesk.com and I'll keep an eye out for your ticket.

In the meantime, we've just launched a new Zendesk<>Shopify integration which is in an Early Access Program. You can use the new integration to turn on/off the Web widget from within Zendesk, whilst still using the sidebar apps.

Here's a link to sign up to the EAP:

Body Revolution

The support is a disaster! Honestly the worst Ive ever encountered! Cant log into my Shopify App, when I request password after trying 100 times. No email comes, no help, nothing, had a ticket for the past 7 days, no response. If I could give this ZERO stars. I would.

Complete car crash! Dont bother with this!

July 29, 2020

Hi Body Revolution,

Really sorry about your horrible experience. I've just found your ticket and have responded, hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

Figured'Art

Good to see some developer responses. App works as expected and saves us a lot of time. Unfortunately it matches the order based on the primary email address in Zendesk, which oftentimes is different. It would be good if it also matched by secondary email addresses and/or Shopify order number set in Zendesk.

July 20, 2020

Thanks for your review!

We're making some major updates to the integration at the moment including how we match orders to customers in the app, using the phone number or some other account attributes.

Would you be interested in joining the Early Access Program for the updated integration? Sign up here: http://goto.zendesk.com/shopify