Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Varejo Moderno

Great App, but always show a boring error "Whoops, looks like something went wrong". How can i solve it?

July 19, 2020

Hi Varejo! Thanks for your review!

Thanks for raising this concern. When is this error showing?

We've also launched an Early Access Program for our new Shopify integration, would you be interested in taking part?

Antidoto Store

Tengo un chat malicioso instalado sin ningún tipo de autorización por nuestros administradores de la empresa zendesk el cual no me deja borrarle y a puesto mi página muy pesada dañado mi velocidad de carga totalmente. no me responden de soporte necesito de su ayuda y colaboración.

Hi Antidoto,

Apologies for the delayed reply and really sorry to hear about your experience!

Are you able to submit a support request to our team at support@zendesk.com and our team will help get this resolved ASAP.

Spartan Lover

If you like me couldn't figure out why it's not showing the order information in your Zendesk, you have to click the *************** "Apps" button in the top right corner.

July 12, 2020

Thanks for your review and tips on how to use the app!

Silicone Lovers Sex Dolls

This app worked perfectly, straight away, it literally took 1 min to set up, and our Zendesk account was synced with our entire Shopify store almost immediately. Here's why I think people might be giving a bad review: This app will SYNC Shopify to your existing Zendesk Support account, you also have to install the Shopify app in your Zendesk account. This app won't create a Zendesk Support account for you, so if you don't already have Zendesk setup, it won't work... We do have a Zendesk Support account, so this app worked perfectly for us! And it's pretty amazing really...

Thanks for your review!

Luminescence Official

I am using this for a long time, best apps < I don't know why these people giving bad feedback. Thank you

July 12, 2020

Thank you for your review!

Hazetown

This app does not work, it will not install. There is 0 support from Zendesk - This app should be removed from the shopify marketing place bu shopify

Hi Hazetown,

Huge apologies for the delayed response and hopefully we can help you get back up and running.

What the problem you've encountered? Are you able to send through a support request to support@zendesk.com and we'll try to help as quickly as possible.

Canvas by Numbers

It's been four days since I first reached out to their support. One app feature is not working as intended, and it is creating quite a lot of support debt. I already gave access to one of their support staff to have a look and sent two follow-ups. We're still waiting.

Customer service is critical for business. I'd advise going with a competitor that has support chat and decent response times. I paid a year in advance too. I doubt they would even issue a refund for the rest of the period so I won't even try.

No need to say we'll switch to another helpdesk company as soon as we can.

Hi Canvas by Numbers,

Let me start with a big sorry for the delayed response, hopefully we can get this problem fixed quickly.

What's the issue you've encountered? Which feature isn't working?

Gladiator Fitness

Just about the same as everyone else. This app is useless all you seem to be able to get to work is the 'Whoops, looks like something went wrong.' page. No customer support from Zendesk, looks like we will be moving back to Reamaze once our existing plan expires

Hi Gladiator Fitness,

Really sorry to for our delayed response and also for the poor experience we've provided.

What's the problem you've encountered? Have you raised a ticket with support@zendesk.com?

Maison Deux

I've tried to install the app to integrate with shopify but it keeps saying 'Oops something went wrong. I can't find a way to contact Zendesk.

Before our site was running on WooCommerce and it worked with no problems. But now it seems hard to install it. Very disappointing.

Hi Maison Deux,

Apologies for the delayed response. I've followed up with the ticket you've raised with our support team and it looks like the plan you were on wasn't eligible for this integration.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help with this or any other issues.

WILD BUBZ®

I first installed the app 2 months ago and got a "Ooops something went wrong" error, I've contacted Zendesk support twice and to this day still never got a reply... Very dissapointing.

January 20, 2020

Hi Wild Bubz, really sorry to hear about the error you've encountered. I've looked up the ticket you've raised with our support team and have responded back via the ticket. Please let me know if you don't receive the email.