Zendesk Support

Zendesk Support

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Jaipurhair

I am running a couple of stores with shopify and bigcommerce. I have installed Zendesk on my shopify stores including Jaipur Hair & Instalength. But their customer support sucks and i personally do not recommend. They didn't treat customers like customers when it comes to proper support we require being in India.
So instead of Zendesk, I strongly recommend Freshdesk or Freshchat. I have lost whatever i have paid them in front for annual plan. They didn't resolve the concern i have asked them to do instead they are like all the payments are non refundable.
Please do not waste your time with them.

Instalength

Please do not waste your time with them.

Jewelrygrove

Keeps all of my customers in one location on multiple sites. Works great.

Mypleasurebox

Can't live without it. Helps so much with customer support.

Majorleaguepets

If you have any issues with customer service this program solves it all. Check out my site https://MajorLeaguePets.com

Quality Golf Cart Covers

Saves a lot of time, especially during non business hours.

Covers Select Best Golf Cart Covers For Sale

Great app for our store. Works great and we never have any issues.

Blacksnowdk

The app is really working well in terms of feeding data to Zendesk, but it is really heavy on the pagespeed. Hope that zendesk will look into this.

Kopkdk

Super app.. virker bare... nice

Luvele Us

Best CS solution money can buy