Zendesk

Zendesk

by Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Shumakolowa

This app has worked great for us. It has been reliable and accurate when pulling in customers' order info. I recommend it.

Dayabyzendaya

The integration between Zendesk and Shopify is great for one view status on customer's orders. With just a click you can be transferred to Shopify. The only downside is the "notes" section in Shopify in not viewable when in Zendesk. You have to click on the order no to see any written notes about that order no.

Stitch People

Hugely helpful and time saving when answering support emails. Gives a quick overview of who the customer is, how much they've spent, and lets you go straight to their info within Shopify from within Zendesk. Would love to see tracking info included in future versions. Overall very happy with the app and would go crazy without it.

Impregrafica

Zendesk support and chat are essential for our site, as they allow us to support our customers efficiently.
The implementation is super easy.

Gorumpl

I love the integration. It's really helpful to have the Shopify information right there for you to access and the link to it is the bomb. I use it all the time. The only thing I wish you could see is the tracking/shipping information as well. Not a dealbreaker by any means though. Thanks guys!

Cks Online

Very happy with App. Installed easily with our Shopify store. Customer service is great, and ZenDesk seems to be scalable for a a wide range of businesses...

Stag Provisions

Very happy with the integration, Zendesk has been a huge help in managing our customer service channels.

Jefferson Lane 2

Will not install on my store. Haven't heard back from the support group.

Kidotoy

This app can't get installed on my shopify store...

Kayses

Incredible App, gives you anything you could ask for in terms of customer support help. Engages the customer in the most professional matter possible.