Zendesk , 155 reviews

2.9
Edited June 26, 2019

About a month ago THE DATA OF SOME CUSTOMERS are not being loaded on the right sidebar (APP) of zendesk tickets.Was there an update? How to proceed?

I stress, this occurs with some requests only. In cases where this occurs, I hereby report that the CUSTOMER E-MAIL has been verified in zendesk and is exactly the same as the SHOPIFY customer email.

Please, contact me.

Ponto das Ofertas
Brazil
10 months using the app
March 16, 2017

Great integration with Shopify to have control with the costumers. Also the chat of zopim works great with our site www.mayoreototal.mx

Mayoreototal
Mexico
March 9, 2017

Zendesk is best thing out there for customer service. I have used SalesForce extensively but find that Zendesk provides all the tools specific for addressing customer concerns. The email formatting and automation can be improved.

Biopop
March 9, 2017

The integration between Zendesk and Shopify is great for one view status on customer's orders. With just a click you can be transferred to Shopify. The only downside is the "notes" section in Shopify in not viewable when in Zendesk. You have to click on the order no to see any written notes about that order no.

Dayabyzendaya
April 6, 2021

We have been using Zen Desk for over 4 years but had to cancel it this month. They are way behind the times when it comes to automation/Ai support, have poor customer service, a clunky ap interface and the cost is high with many additional fees for additional agents, programs etc. Also their billing is a bit shady with auto-renewals and no refunds for cancellations. 2 stars because Zen Desk worked well for us for years, but there are much better options out there.

Western Rise
Almost 5 years using the app
Zendesk replied April 9, 2021

Hi Western Rise,

We're really sorry to hear about your experience and have had to cancel.

I've let our accounts team know about the issues you've faced and really appreciate the feedback you've provided. We'll be reaching out directly to see if we can get some more details and make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks,

David

July 29, 2016

Great app. Makes customer service for my store much easier.

Unveiledwife
Edited December 11, 2014

I have been trying to customize the tab for over a month. Everytime I ask for support, I get forwarded to a technical support link that contains language I am not familiar with. The website is http://www.florencescoveljewelry.com/ and the tab is support that appears on the left hand side. For the subject line. I just want it to be a drop-down menu. After spending about an hour on the phone with them, they told me they cannot resolve this and this is shopify's problem. After not resolving my issue, they told me only service team can do this and they charge me extra to help me. I think they do this on purpose so that the customer ends up paying more for an easy fix. I dont have an issue with it but please fix it soon.

Florence Scovel
8 months using the app
March 29, 2022

We love using the Shopify integration, it's great for finding quick details on a customer's order while solving tickets.

GlossGenius Card Readers
About 1 year using the app
March 24, 2022

Shopify's integration with Zendesk is truly helpful in assisting our team with customer inquiries. The integration with both apps helps us provide quicker and more efficient service.

GORUCK
About 1 year using the app
January 7, 2022

Having the Shopify app installed into our Zendesk instance has brought a good amount of convenience and efficiency to our workflows, but there are a few features that are missing to take it to the next level. 1. Our team uses Timeline Notes rather than Order Notes to leave comments on an order. Seeing any timeline notes attached to each order expansion would be incredibly helpful. 2. Tags associated with each order displayed in the order expansion as well as the customer profile. This would improve our efficiency by a few clicks. 3. Quick links to specific apps, such as ReCharge would save a lot of time for our team as well Overall the app is extremely reliable and has brought a lot of clarity to our team.

Black Rifle Coffee Company