Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Woodzee

Zendesk has been extremely helpful to stream line our customer service. Additionally it's extremely useful to be able to get into the customers order straight from Zendesk. Great App!!!

Ideo U

Super helpful! Really easy to see customer purchases and order history within support tickets.

Resoundingvoice

This app has really helped our ability to meet the needs of our customers quickly. I highly recommend this app, and don't know why you wouldn't use it. Really appreciate the flawless integration between Shopify & Zendesk.

Kaged Store

Makes Customer Service a breeze! I am able to glance at customers orders right within ZenDesk and it gives me a snapshot of all of the information I need!

Pawstruck

If you use Shopify and Zendesk, this app is a no-brainer. Provides all kinds of information that your support team will find valuable. Give it a try!

Itil Premium

Very helpful app. Solid integration with shopify and provides all the information needed about the customer so that the
Agents can communicate efficiently.

Glutax Philippines

Zendesk allow us to provide excellent customer service using Facebook and email channels. Great integration with Shopify.

Toughcords

Extremely customizable and well thought out app. Would recommend!

Comedmarketplace

This app has been wonderful. It's easy to setup, use, and train new customer support agents, this is huge! This shortcut has reduced our overall time and increased customer satisfaction!

Beaufort And Blake

This is the best app we have used so far, it is easy to integrate and takes no time at all to set up. It has improved our customer service tenfold since we started using it. I would highly recommend it to any business wanting to organise and improve their communication with their customers.