Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Kaged Store

Makes Customer Service a breeze! I am able to glance at customers orders right within ZenDesk and it gives me a snapshot of all of the information I need!

Pawstruck

If you use Shopify and Zendesk, this app is a no-brainer. Provides all kinds of information that your support team will find valuable. Give it a try!

Itil Premium

Very helpful app. Solid integration with shopify and provides all the information needed about the customer so that the
Agents can communicate efficiently.

Glutax Philippines

Zendesk allow us to provide excellent customer service using Facebook and email channels. Great integration with Shopify.

Toughcords

Extremely customizable and well thought out app. Would recommend!

Comedmarketplace

This app has been wonderful. It's easy to setup, use, and train new customer support agents, this is huge! This shortcut has reduced our overall time and increased customer satisfaction!

Beaufort And Blake

This is the best app we have used so far, it is easy to integrate and takes no time at all to set up. It has improved our customer service tenfold since we started using it. I would highly recommend it to any business wanting to organise and improve their communication with their customers.

Navdy Inc

This app has been great! It's reliable and provides the information our team needs to quickly assist customers. Instead of manually entering customer details in Shopify's portal this integration allows us to click/open customers' orders directly from Zendesk tickets. This shortcut has reduced our overall time to response and is a win in my books because of that.

Shumakolowa

This app has worked great for us. It has been reliable and accurate when pulling in customers' order info. I recommend it.

Dayabyzendaya

The integration between Zendesk and Shopify is great for one view status on customer's orders. With just a click you can be transferred to Shopify. The only downside is the "notes" section in Shopify in not viewable when in Zendesk. You have to click on the order no to see any written notes about that order no.