Zendesk , 155 reviews

2.9
August 1, 2016

makes things a lot easier having two of our main systems connected

Square Panda
May 11, 2016

If customer service matters to you, you should have a system like zendesk to allow to centralize all your communication in one dashboard. I have been using Zendesk forever. And the fact that they bought Zopim Chat and integrated it into their system was a dream come true. A+++ Zendesk.
Team Zendesk forever.

Touba Coffee Tea
March 9, 2017

Zendesk has been extremely helpful to stream line our customer service. Additionally it's extremely useful to be able to get into the customers order straight from Zendesk. Great App!!!

Woodzee
March 13, 2017

Loads quickly within ZenDesk and works beautifully to access our customer information and order data with one click. Saves our customer support team many clicks.

Veppocig
April 19, 2021

The app doesn't install. I have the same problem with the folks below. I tried many times and all it said was "Sorry, there was a problem. An unexpected error occurred. Try installing the app again." (I do not have a previous Zendesk account or download). Please fix it!

Trendz
Brazil
Zendesk replied April 19, 2021

Hi Trendz,

Update on this issue: We've now fixed the problem and you should be able to install the integration again!

If you encounter any issues please contact our team directly at integrations@zendesk.com

Thanks,

David

June 7, 2019

We signed up with Zendesk to implement faster customer service. It's nice to be able to use a real live agent to chat with our customers about something specific. It's also integrated nicely with our product pages, when viewed, specific triggers will generate product related questions, that overall helps the client make an informed decision. We've been loving the app integration and look forward to what else we can explore in the future.

Mirror Image
March 22, 2022

We have been using the Shopify integration with Zendesk for over a year. It has helped increase the speed with answering tickets by providing some of the basic information that may be needed. With that said, it is missing some other features that would make a huge difference. Due to the way our company is setup, we have to have 3 different Shopify widgets on our Zendesk account. This is a real slow down and takes up a lot of space within our tickets. It would be great if we could have a drop down to switch between different stores we own. It would also be beneficial to have some quick link buttons to add information to a ticket without having to copy and paste everything. Maybe look and see what ChannelReply is doing and see if there is a way to integrate some of that into the app. Overall a good app, just feels dated and needs more updates.

Angel Studios Gift Factory
5 months using the app
December 6, 2020

B e careful. I used zendesk for a month and loved it. Then as soon as I paid almost all of the features went away and they disconnected all of my settings. I lost all of my communication and because I was only paying a mid-tier plan they eliminated any support other than searching their faq page. I had paid a year in advance and asked that I be refunded for the 11 months that were now unusable. The company refused saying they don't do refunds. This is a scam. What you get in the trial period is nowhere near the unusable system that you get when you pay for anything but the top tier.

Topped Toys
5 months using the app
March 9, 2017

This app has worked great for us. It has been reliable and accurate when pulling in customers' order info. I recommend it.

Shumakolowa
4 months using the app
October 23, 2020

Worse app I ever used. First he slowed the site down absurdly. When I requested the ticket information because it contained all the conversations with the customers they refused to provide me saying that I need to upgrade my plan to have easy access or obtain via API. I need to pay more to have my informations? This is completly absurd. This is not a serious company.

Home Kitchen Factory