Zendesk

Zendesk

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.6)
Developer
3.6
March 9, 2017

This app has really helped our ability to meet the needs of our customers quickly. I highly recommend this app, and don't know why you wouldn't use it. Really appreciate the flawless integration between Shopify & Zendesk.

Resoundingvoice
Time spent using app: About 4 years
March 9, 2017

Makes Customer Service a breeze! I am able to glance at customers orders right within ZenDesk and it gives me a snapshot of all of the information I need!

Kaged Store
March 9, 2017

If you use Shopify and Zendesk, this app is a no-brainer. Provides all kinds of information that your support team will find valuable. Give it a try!

Pawstruck
March 9, 2017

Very helpful app. Solid integration with shopify and provides all the information needed about the customer so that the
Agents can communicate efficiently.

Itil Premium
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
March 9, 2017

Zendesk allow us to provide excellent customer service using Facebook and email channels. Great integration with Shopify.

Glutax Philippines
Philippines
Time spent using app: 4 months
March 9, 2017

Extremely customizable and well thought out app. Would recommend!

Toughcords
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 9, 2017

This app has been wonderful. It's easy to setup, use, and train new customer support agents, this is huge! This shortcut has reduced our overall time and increased customer satisfaction!

Comedmarketplace
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
March 9, 2017

This is the best app we have used so far, it is easy to integrate and takes no time at all to set up. It has improved our customer service tenfold since we started using it. I would highly recommend it to any business wanting to organise and improve their communication with their customers.

Beaufort And Blake
March 9, 2017

This app has been great! It's reliable and provides the information our team needs to quickly assist customers. Instead of manually entering customer details in Shopify's portal this integration allows us to click/open customers' orders directly from Zendesk tickets. This shortcut has reduced our overall time to response and is a win in my books because of that.

Navdy Inc
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 9, 2017

This app has worked great for us. It has been reliable and accurate when pulling in customers' order info. I recommend it.

Shumakolowa