Zendesk

Omnichannel customer service and engagement platform

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Stitch People

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hugely helpful and time saving when answering support emails. Gives a quick overview of who the customer is, how much they've spent, and lets you go straight to their info within Shopify from within Zendesk. Would love to see tracking info included in future versions. Overall very happy with the app and would go crazy without it.

Impregrafica

Location Mexico
Time spent using app Over 5 years

Zendesk support and chat are essential for our site, as they allow us to support our customers efficiently.
The implementation is super easy.

Gorumpl

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

I love the integration. It's really helpful to have the Shopify information right there for you to access and the link to it is the bomb. I use it all the time. The only thing I wish you could see is the tracking/shipping information as well. Not a dealbreaker by any means though. Thanks guys!

Cks Online

Very happy with App. Installed easily with our Shopify store. Customer service is great, and ZenDesk seems to be scalable for a a wide range of businesses...

Stag Provisions

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very happy with the integration, Zendesk has been a huge help in managing our customer service channels.

Jefferson Lane 2

Time spent using app 11 minutes

Will not install on my store. Haven't heard back from the support group.

Kidotoy

Time spent using app 20 minutes

This app can't get installed on my shopify store...

Kayses

Incredible App, gives you anything you could ask for in terms of customer support help. Engages the customer in the most professional matter possible.

Happy Patron

Really nice CRM app.

Used it on my store: https://happypatron.com

Healthysurprise

Time spent using app About 6 years

We've been using Zen Desk for 5 years and the way it integrates all the contact points together is priceless! This app rocks!