Zendrop

Zendrop

by Zendrop

E-commerce infrastructure built for scale

omgkawaiii

I am so disappointed with this app. I had a great plan to migrate everything to Zendrop. I started with the free plan and everything was going smooth. Then I sign up for the pro plan and everything started to go down hill from there. the Aliexpress import featured stop working. Then customer support was discussing logistics with me told me that a 25 CM plush that could get compress will cost 28 dollars for shipping and that turn me off so hard. Here is the ridiculous logistic they were showing me: https://app.zendrop.com/product/499933 if you see the product link the 25 CM and the 70 CM shipping is almost the same. which is insane because the weight is totally different and their size well of course 25 CM and 70 CM can't compare. I though they had a flat rate of $6 or $9 for the express shipping but they started to give different shipping rates. I was starting to wonder why would I pay 49.99 a month if their shipping is so expensive. After that things got even more weird they have other products for the same size with the flat rate but only mine the one that sell a lot was different in terms of shipping that was a little fishy in my opinion here is a item that is bigger but they charge way less for shipping. https://app.zendrop.com/product/18661 I hope they get their logistics together and solved this because this is the reason I downgrade to a free plan and planning to go to another platform at the moment. I told the customer girl to give me a reason to stay but she didn't have one so I left. I am willing to turn this review to 5 stars if they do the right thing and fix these issues

July 23, 2021

Hi there!

We're really sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great since you upgraded to the Pro plan, but we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us your feedback.

Yes, we unfortunately ran into an issue with the AliExpress import feature recently. A hotfix was released, but there are still some issues, and our development team is hard at work doing everything they can to correct everything as quickly as they possibly can.

For the shipping cost, we're actually in the process of making some changes there to be more transparent with all of our users so there are going to be some products that haven't been updated since we have hundreds of thousands of products in our catalog. When we started Zendrop, we thought a standard shipping fee was the best way to do things, but we’ve realized that in order to provide full transparency to our users, we want to provide accurate product and shipping pricing as best we can. The total price is the same as before, but now you get a better sense of the cost for products and shipping individually.

With that being said, all of these things are being worked on, and we're doing everything we can to complete them in a timely manner.

We'd really love for you to give us another shot, and provide us with an opportunity to make this right for you. Please feel free to shoot our COO, Brad, an email at brad@zendrop.com so he can help sort you out.

Talk to you soon!

Benrare

DO NOT USE zendrop they are terrible they have express shipping an option that you have to pay for & they don't even deliver on the express shipping time frame. Majority of their size chart is off my customer ordered a guns & roses shirts size 2XL & it's the size of a L & if you want to try to dropshipping from the USA there prices are up the roof, you won't even make profit off it while other companies are selling it for that same price they are. i put 4 stars so it would be the first one people will see. DO NOT USE ZENDROP!!!!

May 24, 2021

Hi there, thanks for taking the time out of your day to leave us that feedback. We strive to provide a stellar experience for all of our users so we're really upset to hear about this.

Our Express Shipping times on average are inside of that listed time on the app. We're really sorry to hear that the order(s) you placed fell outside of that time frame, but the times displayed are an average which means some will fall outside of that range, on both sides.

We've also gotten a lot of feedback on the sizing issue, so we are implementing universal sizing charts on all Zendrop products very soon. This will ensure that you don't run into this issue in the future.

We'd love for you to give us another shot and to make this right. Please shoot out COO, Brad, an email at brad@zendrop.com so he can get you squared away. Talk soon!

Marirashop

Ho utilizzato altre applicazioni, ma il Servizio di assistenza di Zendrop è Gentile Cortese Disponibile e SUPER VELOCE

Grazie Mille!

Gemstone Pyramid

Zendrop rocks - customer service is next level and it actually makes the fulfilment side of things fun and easy. Special thanks to Dallas and the support team who reply in depth, and quickly!

May 24, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! 😎

Night Bloom Beauty

I had an emergency question early in the morning and they replied back in less than 30 mins. Also, everything that they say about shipping times and re-packaging items is correct. I'm so glad that I chose to go with zendrop. They really understand your needs and have put systems in place to help with that.

So glad to hear it!

De Novo

Thank you Molly, Noah, and Jeff for all your help. Zendrop customer service team is on it! Everyone is fantastic and they really do their best to help.

March 10, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! See you inside the app!

Meggpro

Zendrop are the future as far as I'm concerned in the area of fulfilment services to the ecommerce sector. The attention to detail I have received from this company is second to none. Its not clear to me how if you deal with this company how you could be anything but satisfied.

March 7, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review! Looking forward to talking to you soon! 🎉

2.0

My experience with zendrop is amazing. The customer service is 5 star and they all have different great personalities that i like. They are active and responsive and were able to get to me asap by email very quickly. They made everything clear and concise for me and i was able to understand everything as a new comer to zendrop. I prefer them over any other fullfillment team and they are the best and more bigger than that THE FUTURE.

March 4, 2021

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear about your experience with our team. Talk to you soon! 🥰

Keep it clean

Very easy to use, and if you do have a problem, the team is right there with you. Response time is insane and they have videos for everything!

Thanks for leaving a review! Talk to you soon 😎

bleuarome

The support reactiveness is truely impressive no matter the time of the day! Many thanks for your help

Glad we could help! Thanks for the review ❤️