4.8

Merchants appreciate this dropshipping platform for its easy integration, wide product range, and automated order fulfillment. They praise its efficient customer support, real-time tracking, and customization options. Many find value in the platform's business learning academy and live chat feature. Some report improved sales, indicating its potential for business growth. The competitive pricing and ability to import products from AliExpress are also highlighted. The platform is committed to customer satisfaction and problem resolution.

April 11, 2024

They were quick to respond via Chat, and directed me to the appropriate contact. They were friendly and helpful - which is exactly what I need in a supplier / partner.

Bert's Online Accessories
About 1 year using the app
February 24, 2024

Zendrop has many products and is a great source for trying new product ideas. It is extremely easy to link to your Shopify store and start selling. Zendrop takes care of shipping, makes the process simple and gives you more time for research and product testing. The customer service is excellent and was very quick (within minutes) to provide me with a response to my question. I highly recommend.

Globo Mart
About 1 month using the app
January 24, 2024

Zendrop is a great drop shipping company to start with, they have a wide selection of trendy products for you to choose from. Their customer services is amazing , quick response time to resolve any issues you have. Abigael is amazing! They always send out updates on products and events too.
You can check out their Academy, lots of resources to help you get started.
I would highly recommend Zendrop as your first choice!!

ZYRAYNE COLLECTION
6 months using the app
March 3, 2024

I recently started using Zendrop and I must say, I am thoroughly impressed with this app. The customer service is top-notch and they are always available to provide assistance whenever I face any issues. The team is knowledgeable and always provides me with the right information to get me back on track. I highly recommend Zendrop to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient app. It's perfect for all your needs!

Pow Wow
About 2 months using the app
January 31, 2024

Zendrop seamlessly fulfills my orders directly from my shopify store, on several occasions when Ive needed assistance mostly learning to set up my domain, or checking on orders, or even refunding customer service is always efficient effective and goes above and beyond to help me.
Thanks Zendrop

PING
8 months using the app
Edited April 6, 2024

The kindness & eagerness to help amongst the patience they have and all that they offer by far its amazing. I've already recommended ZENDROP to a lot of people. I absolutely love the experience I've had, so far, and I know nothing so I'm totally new to all this. Thank you guy's for helping me and for being there, when I'm lost confused and trying to figure out what is going on.
Cyril ;you have saved me 2x and have been so patient and kind thank you so much

Geaux24
24 days using the app
February 21, 2024

Response Time for Help Desk - I had a question and the Zendrop help desk was there to answer my question in less than 2 min. In the days of bots and less live agents I was pretty impressed with the response time and answer that I received. I'm still working on dropshipping some products after the holiday so will see how long it takes for the products to arrive and will update this should the timeframe take longer than expected.

DesignerDrops
2 months using the app
January 25, 2024

I had an email typo in an account setup and did not know it and after discovering a bill for a Plus Plan I reached out to them since I had already set up another account with the correct email since I was not receiving correspondence from them (going to the incorrect email I provided). They helped me resolve the matter rather than just sticking to the no refund after 5 days of activation policy. Mariane (who worked with me) was cool headed and followed through until it was all resolved. Very Professional and a great asset to your Customer Service Team! Don't let AI replace her. Miles Davenport

SHOP-O-SPHERE
3 months using the app
Edited February 9, 2024

I've been using Zendrop a bit for some months. Im still quite new to the business of dropshipping but I soon switched to another platform because I couldnt find the products I was looking for on Zendrop. In general they are a bit more expensive than others, however not in all cases. The bundling of items is still unclear to me but the support is in general very friendly and helpful. If you have the paid plan you get many extras on the side.

Zalveno
Netherlands
4 months using the app
Zendrop replied January 19, 2024

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have reached out to you via email to assist you with this. Excited to get this to a resolution.

January 31, 2024

Vast selection of products, EXCELLENT customer service! I've had to contact them on a few different problems and they have always been prompt and courteous! Best of all they've always been able to fix my problems! By far the best Dropsipping app that I've used thus far!

Cornerstone Junction