Reviews (8,823)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this platform for its user-friendly dropshipping features, seamless Shopify integration, and vast catalog of quality products. They value the automated order fulfillment, real-time inventory management, and customizable packaging. Many praise the responsive customer support for their quick problem-solving. The platform's competitive pricing plans and educational resources are also highly regarded.

Edited June 7, 2024

I've been doing dropshipping for over a year now and the best sourcing in terms of speed, quality, price and custommer support is Zendrop and it's not even close.
You get all you need to start your eshop complete for free and once you have some revenue in you can then upgrade and get customization and make it a real brand!
And if you happen to have any trouble and see Jeffrey taking over your case you can be sure that your case will be solved, he's the best

Fire Rider
Czechia
22 days using the app
May 15, 2024

I can confidently say that this website stands out as one of the best drop shipping platforms available. It offers a wide array of trendy and essential products perfect for any store. What truly sets them apart is their exceptional communication. Every detail is crystal clear, and their response time is remarkable. I've reached out to them multiple times, and without fail, I receive a reply in less than 5 minutes. For any dropshipper, fast and reliable communication is essential, and zendrop delivers on all fronts.

chillify
Oman
About 1 month using the app
April 28, 2024

The level of customer service when needing help figuring out my brand-new store or trying to fulfill my first order, Zendrop's Customer Service is top notch! My customer had a question about her purchase, and I was able to seek insight about the product from the customer service team and answer my customer's question completely, thank you Zendrop for being my business partner.

Halo Epic Essentials
3 months using the app
May 14, 2024

Great customer service especially when just getting started they handled all my questions and with all honesty I would strongly recommend them to anyone just starting out. The only con is that you have to pay after 25 orders wish it was 50 but it's still a 10/10.

ESFSHC
22 days using the app
June 1, 2024

I would strongly recommend this app because the support team is amazing they are patient helpful responsive amazingly good with working with you thru the issue u may be facing with your store amazing people amazing drop ship amazing fulfillments

Live Love Laugh shop
4 months using the app
June 11, 2024

Very helpful, chat support. needed to know where thy had shipping and they got back to me very fast.

PepitoStore
Norway
5 months using the app
May 17, 2024

customer service is speedy and works well. the products and the website are pretty good and Im happy with what they have to offer. just started so I will see where it is going to take me... lets see.

Roamn
30 days using the app
May 4, 2024

Zendrop rocks! Seriously, their delivery is like lightning - super fast! And their support team? Amazing! Whenever I've had a question, they've been right there, ready to help. If you want hassle-free fulfillment with speedy delivery and awesome support, Zendrop is the way to go! Highly recommend!

EzBea
4 months using the app
Edited May 7, 2024

To be honest, I do not know what I am doing at times, and Zendrop literally taken me by the hand and walk me thru everything I have needed....very assuring to know they can help me thru this.

Adding to my review, once again, great and fast service, handled all my questions fast and provided great feedback. Very helpful!

Only Pet Fans
30 days using the app
April 30, 2024

Their UI is beautiful, and their customer service is extremely fast and helpful at resolving any problems you have.

Eden