Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Start Dropshipping in 30 Seconds with 1M+ unique products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

The Boost Leggings

Zendrop is an awesome platform. It's very easy to use and I prefer it compared to basically all competitors. 4 stars for now though because there are a couple of features I would like to have which would save a lot of time. It is for example not possible at the moment to edit orders that were automatically imported from shopify. Even before they were fulfilled or before they were paid. A support ticket system that's on the website would be great as well instead of emailing the support every time you want to change a small detail. But otherwise it's great and the customer support especially is very friendly, responsive and helpful.

Glossync

I'm really happy off your support specially Jonathan D that helped a lot also he's fast in response thank you again for you team

Magnus collection

Support Team at Zendrop are excellent and very helpful. They are quick to respond any query related to order from fulfilling to delivery.

jerolis collections

The Zendrop customer service staff are always welcoming and always professional in our business inquiries. I cannot run my dropshipping business without their help!

Frannie's Marketplace

I'm new to Zendrop and have found that their customer support is very helpful and quick to respond. So far, my experience with this app has been great!

My Zen Pillow

I had a number of questions (over several days) about how to use their service which the Zendrop support team answered quickly and very efficiently.

Skill Smart Store

Awesome support. Fast response, lost a package before delivery and was sent the package right away with no extra cost. Theresa was awesome.

Kartzilla

Excellent around the clock customer service and reliable shipping times. You can be worry free that your customers will get their products in time and also if there are problems they do refunds and replace the products for free.

Stick n Stones

I love using Zendrop for my Shopify store. Finding products is super easy, images done and most of them already have the descriptions done for you. Quick and easy to download on your store and best of all, Zendrop does all the work sending products to your customers! No more manual transactions yay! Also totally love their support, so helpful when you are stuck.

omgkawaiii

- Update got a sample order and the quality and packaging is similar or worst than other platforms I used. Put the items side by side and there is not difference of quality. Also, this service charge you monthly and plus it charge you more per item the thank you letter didn't come with the order. Absolutely horrible. I will give up on this service it sucks.
- Update: Brad and Joshua are helping get through our issues and for that I change my mind and make this a 5 star for now. Old Experience: I am so disappointed with this app. I had a great plan to migrate everything to Zendrop. I started with the free plan and everything was going smooth. Then I sign up for the pro plan and everything started to go down hill from there. the Aliexpress import featured stop working. Then customer support was discussing logistics with me told me that a 25 CM plush that could get compress will cost 28 dollars for shipping and that turn me off so hard. Here is the ridiculous logistic they were showing me: https://app.zendrop.com/product/499933 if you see the product link the 25 CM and the 70 CM shipping is almost the same. which is insane because the weight is totally different and their size well of course 25 CM and 70 CM can't compare. I though they had a flat rate of $6 or $9 for the express shipping but they started to give different shipping rates. I was starting to wonder why would I pay 49.99 a month if their shipping is so expensive. After that things got even more weird they have other products for the same size with the flat rate but only mine the one that sell a lot was different in terms of shipping that was a little fishy in my opinion here is a item that is bigger but they charge way less for shipping. https://app.zendrop.com/product/18661 I hope they get their logistics together and solved this because this is the reason I downgrade to a free plan and planning to go to another platform at the moment. I told the customer girl to give me a reason to stay but she didn't have one so I left. I am willing to turn this review to 5 stars if they do the right thing and fix these issues

July 23, 2021

Hi there!

We're really sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been great since you upgraded to the Pro plan, but we appreciate you taking the time out of your day to leave us your feedback.

Yes, we unfortunately ran into an issue with the AliExpress import feature recently. A hotfix was released, but there are still some issues, and our development team is hard at work doing everything they can to correct everything as quickly as they possibly can.

For the shipping cost, we're actually in the process of making some changes there to be more transparent with all of our users so there are going to be some products that haven't been updated since we have hundreds of thousands of products in our catalog. When we started Zendrop, we thought a standard shipping fee was the best way to do things, but we’ve realized that in order to provide full transparency to our users, we want to provide accurate product and shipping pricing as best we can. The total price is the same as before, but now you get a better sense of the cost for products and shipping individually.

With that being said, all of these things are being worked on, and we're doing everything we can to complete them in a timely manner.

We'd really love for you to give us another shot, and provide us with an opportunity to make this right for you. Please feel free to shoot our COO, Brad, an email at brad@zendrop.com so he can help sort you out.

Talk to you soon!