Zendrop ‑ Global Dropshipping

Start Dropshipping in 30 Seconds with 1M+ unique products

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

NEUVEA

Time spent using app About 1 month

I used this app to source all of my products, it really is a genius through automation. I totally recommend this app over any other supplier sourcing.

Vivid Auras

Location Philippines

Zendrop - Global drop shipping is such a good way to jump-start your drop shipping journey with as little expense as possible.

APHRODITE

Very Helpful for me to find products on Zen Drop I would recommend Zen Drop to anyone starting Ecom business.

The Mad Hatter's Collection

Great selection. Amazing Add On and Fabulous customer service. Cannot believe we didn't know about this soon enough.

Eazy Mugg

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Such a great app. It integrates so well with my store and I love the fact that it is opportunities to scale my business, such as the branding capabilities. Would definitely recommend.

Vibrant led glow

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 9 hours

great and easy to use, easy to add products and find my way around the page, cant wait to get it all started

pinkiepad

love it! the auto fulfillment option is great. customer service always quick, only thing is why is the return process so confusing? I would like this to more straightforward...

MOM'S SWEETHEART

Location Slovenia

Disaster! I do not recommend! I added a product that had a fixed worldwide shipping fee of 8.00 USD, but when the customer bought the product, they charged me 12.50 USD! When I contacted support, they told me to override the product with another one for which they gave me a link, the shipping fee was fixed at 8.50 USD, but again when the customer bought the product, they charged me even 13.50 USD! I have now been scammed twice by them! Disaster! Stay away and find another supplier!

DecorMarie

I so far love this app, so easy to use and great products to choose from. I haven't got any customer orders yet as I'm still very new to the app. But I would surely recommend this app

Boundless Kansas

So far Zendrop has been a great partner in our new drop shipping life! Videos and step by step instructions are super helpful. we are excited to continue with them as we scale up