Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Gabby Maria Socks

As a new user, some things are not crystal clear as to their function, and are not immediately obvious on their implementation. Zipify support was very helpful in resolving my issues. Justine was my support person and she was quick with her responses. Thank you. Richard Jones with Gabby Maria Socks

February 17, 2021

Hey Gabby Maria Socks! Thanks so much for the honest feedback! We'll make sure Justine knows you appreciate her help! Glad to have you onboard. Just reach out if anything comes up!

Faux the Love!

Justine was fantastic in helping me with my store setup and integrating Zipify. The basic and the technical - all were addressed in an easy to understand way, and very quickly at that! Now I can move on to other pressing tasks. Thanks Justine!!

February 8, 2021

Faux the Love! Thank you for the awesome review. We'll pass this on to Justine to make sure she knows how much you helped her. Glad you're on your way. If anything else comes up please just reach out!

Storelli

Great app, great support- been using it to build custom landing pages and product pages that go beyond our Shopify theme

February 8, 2021

Hey Storelli, thank you for the awesome review. So glad you're enjoying using Zipify Pages for your store. If anything comes up please reach out!

Simplistic Living

I used this app to help build professional product pages for my store and my experience so far has been lovely. The team responds quick when you need help and support. zipify provides me with everything I need and has EXACTLY what I was looking for, that's why I am giving 5 stars. SUPERB !

The RainMaker Hub

Simply the Best page builder i've used so far out of the many that i tried, Its a little pricey for a monthly subscription but they make up for it with their great features and incredibly helpful support team

February 3, 2021

Everyone at The RainMaker Hub, thank you for an excellent review! We appreciate the honesty but also the kind words about our team. Glad you're finding everything that comes with Zipify Pages useful! If anything comes up, please reach out.

Shop Wander Wear

My AOV has increased by ~$10 after using this app. The learning curve will take some "focus" time, but def worth it. Tech support is very responsive and helpful! I would highly recommend.

February 1, 2021

Shop Wander Wear that is amazing! Thank you for the wonderful review, and letting us know about your results. That's what inspires us to keep making our apps better. So glad to hear it's working for you. We're here if you need us. Just reach out.

Frontier Pharmaceutical, Inc.

This is a review for the absolutely outstanding support we received today from Justine. All I can say is "Wow". Talk about knock your socks off support; we couldn't be more happy and delighted with the help we received. Justine showed incredible patience, made sure she understood what we were trying to do and then provided the solution. If you're sitting on the fence about Zipify...jump off and start using it. Based on the support we received today, you'll be in great hands!

January 27, 2021

Hey everyone at Frontier Pharmaceutical! SOOOOO excited to hear about your experience with Justine. We passed it on to her to let her know how thrilled you guys were. Glad that everything is working well with Zipify Pages so far. We're excited to have you onboard with us! Just reach out if anything further comes up!

Fashionsta

Great app, makes everything easy to create in minutes and iam sure it will help us more as we go with more pages

January 26, 2021

Fashionsta! Thanks for giving Zipify Pages a try. Glad to hear it's been easy for you to create everything! Glad to have you onboard. Let us know if you need anything.

The Collectors Resource

Moving site to Shopify and added Zipify immediately based on a friends success with the app. Still setting up and so far I can't personally attest to the expected performance(yet) but I do need to say that it is very simple to use and the customer service has been AMAZING, helping a novice like me with all of my questions!

January 21, 2021

Hey Collectors Resource! Thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience so far. We try to make it as easy as possible and provide support when it's needed. If anything comes up just reach out! Thanks!

ShootingTargets7

I love this app. I am not a designer nor a web developer but Zipify Pages has me feeling like both. My site is looking and converting better than ever. They are continually refining and improving and I am very excited to see what's next. My theme is difficult to work with and it's infinitely easier to create a high-performing eCommerce store with the help of Zipify Pages. I really wish I had gotten on board sooner.

January 21, 2021

Hey ShootingTargets7! Thanks for the awesome review. This is why we built Zipify Pages and your feedback makes us so happy to hear it has hit the mark. Glad you're rocking your store and ZP is a part of it. If there's anything you need just reach out!