Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

DigiPet

Really usefull and easy. The support team is great! Use this app !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 10, 2021

Hey DigiPet, thank you for the kind review. Glad you've had a great experience with our amazing support team! Will let them know. If anything else comes up, just reach out!

PNP Supplements

Excellent app! I’ve been using this Zipify Pages for a few months now and absolutely love it. The customizability and how easy it is use make it a great addition to any website. I can now build out complete custom pages in minutes. Love it! Customer service has been an absolute pleasure to work with too. Thank you!

March 9, 2021

Hey PNP Supplements! Thanks for the wonderful review. So glad that you're loving the ease and functionality of Zipify Pages. So stoked to have you onboard. If you need anything just reach out!

Grill Your Ass Off

This app is by far the best and easy to work with page and product page builder on Shopify. I wish I would have used them from the start!

March 9, 2021

Grill Your Ass Off (funny name!) thank you for taking the time to leave a great review. We appreciate you and we are glad to have you onboard! Just reach out if you need anything!

Alaya Naturals

A great easy to use quick page builder. The native split testing tool is really useful and works well with GA. Have been using it since the early days of our business and continue to use.

March 9, 2021

Hey Alaya Naturals! Thank you for the nice review. Glad to hear you're split testing! Hope you've been finding some winners. Thank you for your continued support. If you need anything just reach out!

808 Lion Lifestyle Store

I immensely enjoyed using the app - Zipify Pages. The drag & drop building function has made it easy to learn and build enjoyable promotional pages for my customers. Also the premade templates that are Preloaded are game-changers in my Shopify experience.

March 9, 2021

Hey 808 Lion Lifestyle Store! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app. We really try to bring you the best proven templates so you can make pages easier. Glad to hear it's working for you. Just reach out if you need anything!

We Are Planet Hope

I love being able to get instant support via the chat button on the Zipify page. Compare that to 24-48 hours most offer. Amazing. Thanks Zipify team.

March 3, 2021

Hey We Are Planet Hope! That is soooo awesome to hear. This is what we strive for. Glad to hear you're loving the support we offer. Just reach out if you need us!

The Wellness Marketplace

Phenomenal App! Very user friendly, and we were able to have landing pages up in no time! The pages have a very professional look about them and can give your store the appearance of a major retailer! I highly recommend! Consider also the Smart Marketer course offered by this team (I am currently taking-it is excellent!) which is full of great ideas.

March 2, 2021

Hello Wellness Marketplace! So glad to hear you're loving Zipify Pages. This is great! We're here to help if anything comes up. Just reach out if you need us.

EVERDEEP

It is a great app that helped us build good looking product pages and other information pages for our store quickly and easily.

March 2, 2021

Hey Everdeep! So glad to hear you've been able to build pages quickly and easily. That's our aim! We're here if you need anything. Just reach out.

Happy Healthy Parent

This app makes store pages so easy! I really like that they keep rolling out new features to make building pages even easier. I only have a couple of glitches where it refuses to resize my images on my store page, but it is workable.

February 26, 2021

Happy Health Parent thank you for the review. Have you reached out to our support team for this glitch? We'd love to look into your specific application to make sure we get it taken care of. Just open an in app chat so we can start digging in. Glad everything is going well otherwise!

Absolute Home Furnishings

I have been using this app for a few months now and love it. It's very intuitive and functions well. I was on the fence about getting it for a while because of the price but now that I have it I wish I would have pulled the trigger sooner. Customer service team has been awesome, shout out to Ash.

February 26, 2021

Hello Absolute Home Furnishings! This is a great review...so glad to hear the investment is one you're stoked about. We'll make sure to let Ask know you were really happy with his service!