Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Filtered Formulas

This app saved us from the Clickfunnels and Elementor jail. Now we can host all our pages in shopify without running after domains and broken links. woohoo

Nutraflix

Amazing app, has all the features i need to make my shopify store look a lot better! Would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to make more revenue

Air Saddle

Support is amazing as well as the app. I like using this a lot better than normal Shopify. Its faster and more efficient

I Love Grilling Meat

Their page builder works great with no bugs, unlike other page builders, and their support is phenomenal.

Infant Kingdom

I now feel good to leave a review because I have now successfully created 5 landing pages and learned a lot about this powerful app and its integration with other platforms. The support team really knows their stuff! They have always addressed all my questions and provided guidance so I continue learning every step of the way which is fantastic! I am now running my campaigns using well-designed landing pages! This app makes me feel good and more positive about building my eCom business! Thank you so much Zimpify team - keep up the great standards in customer care! Jeff thank you for the patience, follow-ups and a great eye for detail - you are a STAR!

drillandplant

I downloaded this app because I wasn't satisfied with the basic Shopify themes. I tried a few other landing page builders but Zipify is by far the best I tried! It is amazing, it works very well, it's extremely flexible. I absolutely love the feature that it saves every single block on all my pages so I can reuse them any time anywhere with just one click! Zipify makes building pages very fast and very easy. I also love the premade templates, which are all proven landing pages. Customer support is absolutely amazing, they respond very fast and they give you very detailed and polite answers immediately. There's no need for asking back multiple times until I finally get a full answer. They are really detailed and clear with their answer. Overall I love this app and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to create a beautiful and flexible website in a very short amount of time. I use it to create my entire website. It's great that I can overwrite the home and the product page with a page I built in Zipify. I cannot wait for it to be able to overwrite my cart page too.

Delali Cosmetics

Great app and fantastic customer service. I was having a hard time syncing Klaviyo to my zipify Account and Ash swooped in and save the day. Thank you

Expert Labs Pro

Great support & great features. I am using Zipify on all of my stores because it is so powerful. Love it

Sockscompression

I'm using this app for creating landing pages. My conversion rate increased compared to the standard product page. There is some limitation as this is the page builder but is very easy to use and the support team is very helpful and fast. Highly recommended!!!

Rooibos Rocks

We love Zipify pages, it makes page design easy and saves us tons of time. Their support is unbelievably good and responsive. Highly recommended.