Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Our Moments - Conversation Starters For Great Relationships

Great App! Very versatile and easy to use.
I was able to create a very nice landing page, make sure the pixel is working and already got 3 conversions today! I'm happy.

LoLoLuxe®

Previously I was unable to use the app. So can you further increase my trial periods by 14 days? Thanks

October 9, 2020

Hey LoLoLuxe, thanks for letting us know. We've reached out to you in order to extend your trial. You should be all set, but if anything comes up just open a chat with our team or email help@zipify.com. Thanks for giving us a shot!

Alsanus

I havent started driving traffic to it yet but so far its amazing. super simple, once you create your first pages you'll get the hang of it then you can take the content from one page and easily put it onto another page so you can make more pages in no time. Highly recommend

Mason Bottle

We redid our product pages using this app and increased our conversion rate over 35%. This app is helping us meet our revenue growth goals. The split test feature made it so easy for our team to also optimize our landing pages. We were able to confirm huge increases in landing page conversion rate, and are just getting started. I highly recommend using a heat mapping software like hotjar or something to figure out what your users are looking for on your site, and then implement that with Zipify in conjunction with Ezra's great resources for CRO. We will eventually have every single high value page on our site as a Zipify page. My team loves working with it, and I also love how fast the pages load with the lazy loading feature!

Pro Parentz

Great app, very easy to operate. It integrates seamlessly with shopify. Superfast customer service. Beginner friendly. Thanks for creating this outstanding app.

herbishh.com

Great landing pages to get more conversions. Customer service is excellent. I must recommend this app.

Skin&Health Heaven

THEY ARE VERY HELPFULL! i was having problems with a html code and the girl fixed it immediately thanks!

WagWorthy Naturals

Thank you to Zipify customer service! would be lost without you! It was very helpful and helped me work through a problem.

I Give Clean Water

Very pleased with Zipify! Easy to use and the customer service is outstanding. I had a few questions and they were very responsive.

Tech Wizards at The Lake

I'm currently working on incorporating zipify pages in my shopify website. The tech support at zipify have been incredibly helpful today, and have answered my questions promptly and completely! Thank you!