Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 30, 2019

Helps us create landing pages quickly. Our developers are great, but sometimes we need too many slight variants of a page to wait a day or two for them. Zipify has been a great solution, and helped us figure out some great ways to increase urgency that we've used throughout the rest of our site as well. Their customer service and support is great!

Truly
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 26, 2019

Exactly what I was looking for! their support team has been amazing to work with. They have updated the platform so you can use your Shopify stores headed in their pages.

Dr Jess
Time spent using app: 19 days
December 18, 2019

Awesome app, helped me create great custom pages that otherwise wold require an expensive coder. Great support team as well, very fast response time!

Natures Pure Blend
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 18, 2019

Great App. We have been using Zipify Pages for over a year and we love it. Support (which we have only used once) was very quick. They were able to help me resolve my issue with just a couple of clicks.

Revelation Health LLC
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 18, 2019

We are using Zipify Pages for all our landing pages. you can build good looking, conversion optimized landing pages really fast with Zipify. And in case you need some support, they are always happy to help!

JoyBräu
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited December 16, 2019

Zipify has completely changed our approach to ecommerce campaigns and has given us an massive increase in results. I highly recommend it anyone who wants sale driven results.

Elevaso Tequila
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 16, 2019

Christina Christina made my day happy
I advise you to search for Christina.
I wish you all the best of luck

bettterdeals
Morocco
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 6, 2019

I have just started using the Zipify App. Looks pretty cool and will change the whole look of my store. Very excited. The customer support live chat is amazing within the app too. Happy Days!

Shimarz USA
Time spent using app: 14 days
December 5, 2019

Great app, and the customer service team (thanks Justine!) is incredibly helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Meridian Life Balance
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 5, 2019

It's very good app, one the most useful for shopify stores.
Also the support is very nice and helpful.

Sile