Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Ylonn

I run a medium sized shop in women post shaving products. For now targeted on the Netherlands and Belgium but I have big plans :)

As I'm only just starting my e-commerce career I wanted to keep things simple and low risk. So no IT personnel, sitebuilder, separate hosting guy or expensive consultants. Thats why I chose for Shopify, it's simple.

I chose a theme and created my shop.

Then I realised that my theme, like all other themes, Is nothing more than the fundament and If I wanted to build and create beautiful contextual landing pages, smart funnels and longform sales pages I still needed to ask someone to do this for me. Not so simple....

It was then that I was made aware of Zipify pages (following Ezra Firestone ofc).

Zipify helps me create beautiful pages (landing, longform, funnel, etc you name it) on my own domain in shopify.

You can chose out of a couple of pre-made templates or be creative and start from scratch. Zipify lets me drag and drop pieces of content (text, image, video or dynamic product bocks) in an easy to use web interface.

It is exactly what I was looking for. I could still do all this stuff by myself and don't need to hire an expensive designer to create and most of all change to optimise.
You can reorganise, change, add or remove in the matter of a few clicks. You press save, publish and presto!

It now allows to hide or show blocks of content for pc, mobile or tablet. So I can optimise for any device. And keep loading times for mobile under seconds. And I heard it is also going to have an A-B testing feature in the future. It feels like is made by guy's that know what I need.

Now we are back to simple :)

As you can imagine I highly endorse this product!

Natures Blueprint

5 Stars on everything. Best app we have on our store. Do to shopify's limited editing of their templates, this is in our store to stay!

Shopify should really make a feature like this standard in their subscription, but Ezra saves the day instead.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to increased features on the app.

Drinkbiomi

Pretty awesome landing page and sales page builder.

Zipify Pages is super fast, reliable and they are ALWAYS improving it.

If you've used other landing page builders in the past, you'll be really impressed by the simplicity and usability of Zipify Pages.

They also have a lot of great integrations which are really easy to setup.

If you're a serious marketer, then you need to have Zipify Pages for your Shopify Store, no question!

You Old Dog

I am very new to all this, I paid a person on fiverr over $100 for one page and threw the page away and started building my own pages with this app

Vanity Planet

this app has made cranking out landing pages super simple. The structure of the blocks allows you to move quickly and gives a ton of flexibility.

Eva Naturals

This app is very user friendly unlike some of the other landing page builder apps out there. At first it wasn't a stellar app but I can vouch that numerous updates have been made that make this a game changer for marketing your products with a Shopify store. You can now use your sites header and footer for the landing pages. Also Zipify includes proven templates that convert and are used in a 7 figure ecommerce business. I recommend Zipify over other options like Click Funnels and Lead Pages for ecommerce.

Woodgrain Watches

I currently use zipify pages on 3 on my shopify stores..... If that is not enough to convince you that this is one of the most important apps you need, I dont know what else is. The fact that the page builder integrates directly with your store is amazing!!!! - you even get to keep you header and footer for brand consistency if you want.

Better yet, no more ZAPS pushing leads though to our email provider! This is HUGE! We want to eliminate as many "extra" steps as possible. Since we dont need to zap contacts, we have a less likely hood of losing them due to some "tech" issue.

Plus you can easily and quickly build long form sales pages that are informative about your product! You can create special holiday sales pages too! Lastly, the best part is you can even request testimonials with zipify pages!!!! Ezra gives you access to his pre-build templates that he currently uses and the video testimonial page is golden!

#musthave

Soleil Protection

I LOVE this app!!! I have been creating different landing pages with nice designs and it is really easy to work with it. I would recommend it for everybody, really nice app. Thanks

Amanda

Golf Anything Us

One of the best apps out there for anyone to creative in building a landing page for collections or products whether it be for Top of Sales funnel campaigns or long form product page. We use it for both.
Very easy to use once you get the hang of it.
Its flexible and extremely functional and capable of building a page with multiple forms of content from text to images to videos.
Highly suggest trying it out and let your imagination be utilized by Zipify Pages.
In my opinion there is no better company hands down that really cares about helping you grow your business than these guys.

Mommymakeup

TL;DR Just buy this app. It will exceed all your expectations.

OK -- now the long version...
The videos and laundry list of specs for this app are very clear. You don't need me to tell you what it does. I can first tell you what it doesn't do: It doesn't waste your time -- rather, you can build out well defined and proven page layouts in minutes. Literally, minutes.

I said I wasn't going to laundry list features -- here are a few super-power-user options ZP provides:

1. open graph data, images. If you're lucky, someone is gonna social share your page. You want an image and page description that YOU control associated with the page. ZP handles og tags perfectly.

2. use your site header/footer -- seriously? yes. flawlessly.

3. the insanely tight integration into shopify PRODUCTS. A product CTA action can link to (here's the laundry list folks):
a) a URL
b) Add to Cart and load the Cart page
c) Add to Cart and stay on the same page
d) Add to Cart and direct customer to a specific URL
e) the product page
f) checkout (with or without a quantity selector)
g) another ZP page

and that's just the CTA actions for a product. Other CTA buttons offer links to CRM or email subscriptions, etc...

4. Variants. Yes. Very much aware of and tight integration for products with variants. We sell makeup products (lipstick, eyeliner, etc...) and most of our products come in 4-16 colors... and ZP handles this very nicely.

5. PAGES are actual Shopify PAGES. Hosted on your shopify store. And interact and function with all store scripts, apps and other linked services. Your analytics. Your Facebook pixel. Your popups and overlays. Your loyalty program. And if you want to be fancy, you can bring in dedicated scripts too. NOT on a subdomain!! SEO benefits, etc...

This is turning into a laundry list...

SO are there features or functions that I'd like to see? Sure.... high on my list are store global preferences. If we use the same CTA color for all new buttons, I'd like all new buttons to default to my color -- HOWEVER, ZP as it is remembers your colors so it's a minor thing. I'll update this review when they change this. [EDIT 30-AUG-2017] - using the IMPORT BLOCKS features makes this not all that important.

I'd like to see reusable page blocks (user makes a library of common blocks, fully built out, ready to eat).
[EDIT 30-AUG-2017] I just learned that WE CAN NOW IMPORT blocks from any saved page! This is incredibly powerful! Wow.

I'd like to see alternate images for mobile. A 1200x300px banner looks great on desktop, but I want an alternate image we rendered at 600px square for mobile. I was told this option is coming too. >> [edit] this is possible by making a block and hiding the element for mobile and/or tablet -- so it renders correctly on the target device, but a bit clunky in the design layout to do this. [/edit]

Support has been exceptional. This is a professional product supported by a professional team.

It's not the cheapest page builder on the market, but it's arguably the tightest integration to Shopify PRODUCTS. IF you sell PRODUCTS on Shopify platform, this tool will save you hours and hours and hours. I will update this review when ZP rolls new features.

I know you're gonna go pecking around on my site... and you may not know which pages are built with ZP and which pages are native. That's the point.

[EDIT 21-FEB-2018] With the new BOOSTER PAGE features, and new templates, damn this is powerful. #gamechanger
ZP becomes part of your digital hub connecting your ESP (Klaviyo) with FB messenger ads (ManyChat) and Amazon coupons too. The "booster page" features are simply insanely powerful. Yes, lots of moving parts. ZP connects the dots.