Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

From $67/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
Zipify Apps
4.8
October 31, 2020

Their page builder works great with no bugs, unlike other page builders, and their support is phenomenal.

I Love Grilling Meat
Time spent using app: 10 months
Edited November 28, 2020

I now feel good to leave a review because I have now successfully created 5 landing pages and learned a lot about this powerful app and its integration with other platforms. The support team really knows their stuff! They have always addressed all my questions and provided guidance so I continue learning every step of the way which is fantastic! I am now running my campaigns using well-designed landing pages! This app makes me feel good and more positive about building my eCom business! Thank you so much Zimpify team - keep up the great standards in customer care! Jeff thank you for the patience, follow-ups and a great eye for detail - you are a STAR!

Infant Kingdom
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 31, 2020

I downloaded this app because I wasn't satisfied with the basic Shopify themes. I tried a few other landing page builders but Zipify is by far the best I tried! It is amazing, it works very well, it's extremely flexible. I absolutely love the feature that it saves every single block on all my pages so I can reuse them any time anywhere with just one click! Zipify makes building pages very fast and very easy. I also love the premade templates, which are all proven landing pages. Customer support is absolutely amazing, they respond very fast and they give you very detailed and polite answers immediately. There's no need for asking back multiple times until I finally get a full answer. They are really detailed and clear with their answer. Overall I love this app and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to create a beautiful and flexible website in a very short amount of time. I use it to create my entire website. It's great that I can overwrite the home and the product page with a page I built in Zipify. I cannot wait for it to be able to overwrite my cart page too.

drillandplant
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 28, 2020

Great app and fantastic customer service. I was having a hard time syncing Klaviyo to my zipify Account and Ash swooped in and save the day. Thank you

Delali Cosmetics
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 27, 2020

Great support & great features. I am using Zipify on all of my stores because it is so powerful. Love it

Expert Labs Pro