Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

Turmeric Vitality Uk

Zipify is great, it's easy to use and is constantly being improved and updated. Lots of great content from Ezra and the team. I can build great looking product, blog and landing pages in 5 minutes. My only issue is I have multiple stores so I wish they had some type of loyalty discount or add on for purchasing multiple licenses as some of my stores are very small at the moment. If they had this option/discount I would use it on every store as it makes life so easy.

Cc Beauty Store

Excellent app to create landing pages. A major benefit is that you have access to the pages that are working well for the major sites in Ezra Firestone's universe. App continues to improve as they add more features.

Z Natural Life

I am updating my review because Zipify Pages continues to be a great application with great support. I highly recommend it!

Zipfify pages is so easy to use and it gives you so many options to build some fantastic landing pages. The support is fast and really good. I highly recommend this application!

Ylonn

I run a medium sized shop in women post shaving products. For now targeted on the Netherlands and Belgium but I have big plans :)

As I'm only just starting my e-commerce career I wanted to keep things simple and low risk. So no IT personnel, sitebuilder, separate hosting guy or expensive consultants. Thats why I chose for Shopify, it's simple.

I chose a theme and created my shop.

Then I realised that my theme, like all other themes, Is nothing more than the fundament and If I wanted to build and create beautiful contextual landing pages, smart funnels and longform sales pages I still needed to ask someone to do this for me. Not so simple....

It was then that I was made aware of Zipify pages (following Ezra Firestone ofc).

Zipify helps me create beautiful pages (landing, longform, funnel, etc you name it) on my own domain in shopify.

You can chose out of a couple of pre-made templates or be creative and start from scratch. Zipify lets me drag and drop pieces of content (text, image, video or dynamic product bocks) in an easy to use web interface.

It is exactly what I was looking for. I could still do all this stuff by myself and don't need to hire an expensive designer to create and most of all change to optimise.
You can reorganise, change, add or remove in the matter of a few clicks. You press save, publish and presto!

It now allows to hide or show blocks of content for pc, mobile or tablet. So I can optimise for any device. And keep loading times for mobile under seconds. And I heard it is also going to have an A-B testing feature in the future. It feels like is made by guy's that know what I need.

Now we are back to simple :)

As you can imagine I highly endorse this product!

Natures Blueprint

5 Stars on everything. Best app we have on our store. Do to shopify's limited editing of their templates, this is in our store to stay!

Shopify should really make a feature like this standard in their subscription, but Ezra saves the day instead.

Thanks so much! Looking forward to increased features on the app.

Drinkbiomi

Pretty awesome landing page and sales page builder.

Zipify Pages is super fast, reliable and they are ALWAYS improving it.

If you've used other landing page builders in the past, you'll be really impressed by the simplicity and usability of Zipify Pages.

They also have a lot of great integrations which are really easy to setup.

If you're a serious marketer, then you need to have Zipify Pages for your Shopify Store, no question!

You Old Dog

I am very new to all this, I paid a person on fiverr over $100 for one page and threw the page away and started building my own pages with this app

Vanity Planet

this app has made cranking out landing pages super simple. The structure of the blocks allows you to move quickly and gives a ton of flexibility.

Eva Naturals

This app is very user friendly unlike some of the other landing page builder apps out there. At first it wasn't a stellar app but I can vouch that numerous updates have been made that make this a game changer for marketing your products with a Shopify store. You can now use your sites header and footer for the landing pages. Also Zipify includes proven templates that convert and are used in a 7 figure ecommerce business. I recommend Zipify over other options like Click Funnels and Lead Pages for ecommerce.

Woodgrain Watches

I currently use zipify pages on 3 on my shopify stores..... If that is not enough to convince you that this is one of the most important apps you need, I dont know what else is. The fact that the page builder integrates directly with your store is amazing!!!! - you even get to keep you header and footer for brand consistency if you want.

Better yet, no more ZAPS pushing leads though to our email provider! This is HUGE! We want to eliminate as many "extra" steps as possible. Since we dont need to zap contacts, we have a less likely hood of losing them due to some "tech" issue.

Plus you can easily and quickly build long form sales pages that are informative about your product! You can create special holiday sales pages too! Lastly, the best part is you can even request testimonials with zipify pages!!!! Ezra gives you access to his pre-build templates that he currently uses and the video testimonial page is golden!

#musthave