Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

los3elementos

Super potente! De lo mejor para crear paginas de venta.
Muy recomendado para aumentar las ventas en tu negocio.

Boricap.com

I love this app. It is very straightforward to use. There is barely a learning curve, because let's face it... I want to get my store up and running fast, not learn how to use software. Zipify's drag and drop features are convenient, but what I mostly love is that the developer, Ezra, has already done the testing work and figured out which layouts convert best. So all I need to do is use Zipify's templates. I keep finding smart ways to use the app. I love that Zipify is not just mobile responsive, it mobile optimized. I know that most of my customers purchase on their phones so I need to make sure that their experience is fast and there are no quirky layout issues. I was able to answer 2 questions so far with their help section, but also heard back from their team in 20 minutes when I couldn't find what I was looking for in help. Can't say enough about this app, and excited to pair it with one click upsell.

Stevia Select

Easy navigation and superb templates. Excellent help from staff and very fast! High recommendation for this app. So many optionsExcited to see my sales increase!

Chic Bijoux

Just started using this app and I can tell you that if you don't know much about creating your own store Zipify will definitely come in handy, it so intuitive to use plus the support is top notch up until now :)

Higgins Publishing

I'm loving this APP! Super easy to use with a great interface. So much better than the other two funnel builders that I waisted weeks of my time because they don't integrate with Shopify! Learning this new APP was a snap, and I finally have my first funnel ready to launch and drive traffic to it! Thanks, Zipify... well worth it, because your APP has saved me loads of time, and the pages are super easy to create as well.

Door Buddy

Great app! Love the flexibility and functionality. Best and most responsive customer service EVER. Thank you Brittany and the zipify team!

Deeveeant

Great App - makes building a site simple, fun, but in a very sophisticated way and using the latest ecomm selling methods. Thanks to all the team!

CrescentDE

The customer support for this is 5 stars. Had a coding issue when linking the page to my site. Other than this, nothing bad has to be said.

Vitamin-Supps.com

Fantastic app - make beautiful pages a piece of cake! It's got incredible functionality (everything most any marketer would need) and the pages look like they've been created by a pro! Quick and responsive support as well - highly recommended!

staples factory

Wasn't making any sales on my new store until I started using Zipify. I listened to Ezra on a podcast that came up on spotify. I found him very knowledgeable and engaging. Support staff are excellent and it's very easy to use. I like the way you can measure what's working and what isn't and update it on a regular basis.