Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

Apparel By Home Run

This app is way OVERPRICED. Support is decent but takes a while to respond. The pages are not as customizable as Zipify seems to advertise. Also, you cannot view your billing history for this app. Don't waste your time. I ran tons of traffic to a few different landing pages that I created with the step by step tutorialts provided, and didn't get a single sale, whereas my store converts at 2.5%.

Glamore Cosmetics

I thought this app would be super easy to use but if you don't know about coding then don't get it! Plus...to think that the actual app costs more than the actual cost of my store is such a shame! I kind of feel duped and sick because does that actually make sense? It does not to me. Maybe it makes sense if your store makes 6 million $ a year but my store is just regular.

Biowarrior Nutrition

I've been very frustrated with this app. Lots of work setting up integrations and getting it up running however it still does not work correctly.

Tavetanutrition.com

Good product but there is more room for improvement,it messed up my homepage liquid index.i had forgotten to disable before removing the app. Another thing is that i don't like this company is that even if you had paid for the app and you remove it from your store and try to add it back ,they will not let you use unless you pay again even when your subscription is still valid.

Ecom Bundles

Here's the deal.. this is a very simple, and effective page editor. But that's all it is. In terms of function, with an actual Shopify store it is lacking tremendously.

1) This does not have custom checkout/cart pages. Yea customers get to go to these fancy landing pages, but what happens when they add to cart and you send them to the cart page? They're taken to the cart page for your current Shopify theme, which is essentially a new website, which will more than likely hurt conversion rates.

**I'm dinging Zipify for this because there are many other apps that do landing pages, one click upsells, custom check out pages, custom cart pages and more. Those apps can also be used on multiple stores at once, Zipify can only be used on one.**

2) Zipify makes this app, and they make Zipify one click up sells, however this app does not work with that app which eventually caused me to cancel my subscription. Doesn't make sense that you wouldn't be able to use two apps from the same company together.

Shupa Shop Gear

Poor support. They don't answer support calls.

Addictivedecor2

The rating would be a 5 but seriously, their support is HORRIBLE!
They claim to give you live chat support but no one is there.

But they will get back to you in several hours, just fill out this chat bot information. I guess that qualifies as "Support" but not in my book.

Unfortunately, there aren't any other funnel programs out there.

Functionally the program works but dont let the "you get live chat support" fool you, your getting a chat bot...

World Of Matcha

If anything this decreased my conversion rate. Less adds to cart and zero sales. In comparison to coming to a single product page.

Showerspass

Not good if you are on Shopify Plus and have multiple domains. Also if you care about the quality of your imagery this probably won't work for you. We have been doing everything we can to work with them with no workable response. We would go as far to say they were dismissive. We are moving to another tool.

Elquidinbulk

Very good with one massive flaw

There is no seo with this, so if you want your page read by google forget it.

If you want title tag, you have to go via html, if you update your page, it will wipe out all of your seo, so what is the point in this?

Use it to build landing pages that google will never see.

For your front page, articles or anything for google, it is useless. I will update this when they fix this incredibly weak flaw. Avoid till then unless you just make nice landing pages.