Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

Zipify Pages Builder & Editor

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Store

frisqie

I know people rave about this app, but honestly, it is EXTREMELY difficult to set up, and the features that I saw advertised are no where to be found. There's no real support either (they claim 20 minute turn around), but it's just one question after another with this. I've worked with developers for years, and would have to pay one to set up what I want, so why not just pay a decent developer to set-up the customization that I need rather than pay (what is it) $47/month? That's a lot of money!

September 8, 2020

Hey there! So sorry to hear that your experience wasn't great. We always try to provide a positive experience for our users. I checked our records and can see that you installed and uninstalled the same day...but I'm not finding any support tickets. We would have loved the opportunity to look into your specific requests to see how we could accommodate them. The offer stands, if you'd like to talk to our support to see if your specific requests are do-able please reach out to help@zipify.com so we can talk further. Hope to have you back as a happy user in the future!

inFace Studios

destroyed all my sections after i deletet it.
***** ***** zipify. sdfsdfgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgsdgsggssgdsdgds

The Dirt - Super Natural Personal Care

The app works, but to cancel they made me write to them, then they told me they 'enabled' the cancel setting on my app, which they didn't. They told me to log out, log in .. I'm 30 minutes into it and still haven't been able to cancel! Very anti-customer and a dark pattern.

July 28, 2020

Hey there! We reviewed your convo with our support team and agree that it shouldn't have been this hard for you to cancel. We've since updated our process to make it easier for people that decide they want to cancel. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we could fix the process. While we're sorry to hear we weren't able to serve you and keep you as a customer, but we definitely hope we'll see you again in the future.

SarahBellum Fit

Tried to use the app but it doesn't give you the free trial that it says it's going to. You have to pay the $67 up front

May 20, 2020

Hey there! Sorry you didn't have a positive experience with Zipify Pages. We do give a 14 day free trial so thank you for letting us know you didn't receive it. We'll look into what happened to prevent that in the future. We have also reached out to you to try and extend it your trial, but haven't heard back. We'd love to get that taken care of. Please check the email you used to sign up for the trial OR email help@zipify.com so we can get your trial enabled. Thanks!

kalado.nl

Has a lot of design errors in it and you cant move elements within an element or remove them.

My conversin whent from 3.2 with my old funnel with 30 sales a day to zero when i switched back i directly received my sales again

Apparel By Home Run

This app is way OVERPRICED. Support is decent but takes a while to respond. The pages are not as customizable as Zipify seems to advertise. Also, you cannot view your billing history for this app. Don't waste your time. I ran tons of traffic to a few different landing pages that I created with the step by step tutorialts provided, and didn't get a single sale, whereas my store converts at 2.5%.

Glamore Cosmetics

I thought this app would be super easy to use but if you don't know about coding then don't get it! Plus...to think that the actual app costs more than the actual cost of my store is such a shame! I kind of feel duped and sick because does that actually make sense? It does not to me. Maybe it makes sense if your store makes 6 million $ a year but my store is just regular.

Biowarrior Nutrition

I've been very frustrated with this app. Lots of work setting up integrations and getting it up running however it still does not work correctly.

Tavetanutrition.com

Good product but there is more room for improvement,it messed up my homepage liquid index.i had forgotten to disable before removing the app. Another thing is that i don't like this company is that even if you had paid for the app and you remove it from your store and try to add it back ,they will not let you use unless you pay again even when your subscription is still valid.

Ecom Bundles

Here's the deal.. this is a very simple, and effective page editor. But that's all it is. In terms of function, with an actual Shopify store it is lacking tremendously.

1) This does not have custom checkout/cart pages. Yea customers get to go to these fancy landing pages, but what happens when they add to cart and you send them to the cart page? They're taken to the cart page for your current Shopify theme, which is essentially a new website, which will more than likely hurt conversion rates.

**I'm dinging Zipify for this because there are many other apps that do landing pages, one click upsells, custom check out pages, custom cart pages and more. Those apps can also be used on multiple stores at once, Zipify can only be used on one.**

2) Zipify makes this app, and they make Zipify one click up sells, however this app does not work with that app which eventually caused me to cancel my subscription. Doesn't make sense that you wouldn't be able to use two apps from the same company together.

Previous 1