Zipify Pages

Zipify Pages

by Zipify Apps

Smarter Sales Funnels & Landing Pages for Your Shopify Store

UPAN Frypan

Limited function, clashes with other themes and wouldn't work with video , the support were helpful but didnt resolve the issue so I change to a different App, the theme clash happened with this App as well and they fixed it within 8 hrs, Zipify Support took 5 days till I gave up. I'm only reviewing here as there seems to be a lot of very positive reviews which I read before purchasing, heres one for you to read aswell.

US Store

It is tricky!!!! because it says 14 days free to try the app but in reality it is not!!!, I am trying to install it and it doesnt let me use, they ask me to pay 67.99 dollars the application says it clear 14 days......lies

August 26, 2019

Hey! We do actually offer a full 14 day free trial (no strings attached!). We'll reach out via email to support you further. Apologies for any inconvenience and look forward to getting your trial going ASAP!

Divvyskin

Upside: great templates, responsive customer service

Downside: I HATE how inflexible the app is. You are very limited in what you can do, if you try to deviate at all from the templates, or strategies that this app is designed for it is nearly impossible. Its not really a drag and drop page builder as much as it is a bunch of templates that can be slightly customized.

Gerry Anderson Official

Sorry, but I'm just not impressed by this app. The potential is great. But the underhand tactic of offering a free trial, then keeping all of the most useful templates locked unless we pay up for an expensive premium version... that's not a proper free trial.

If you had all of your templates available I might have continued with this - after all, if they're really that good, I'd see results and wouldn't have a problem with subscribing forever - right? So why the dirty tricks?