Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently Bought Together, Mix & Match Bundle, Upsell Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

southernonlineshop.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 years

Parfait ! Cette application est facile d'utilisation ! Egalement, le service client est littéralement aux petits soins pour ses clients, ce qui est rare dans ce monde complètement digitalisé.

August 31, 2022

Merci beaucoup d'avoir partagé cet excellent avis sur l'application ! 💐💐🙏 C'est avec plaisir que nous vous aidons pour toute question ou demande ! 🤗

Super El Seis Mayoreo

Location Mexico

facil de usar, combina varias aplicaciones en una sola justo lo andaba buscando. es tan facil de usar que no he requerido de soporte

August 26, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por compartir esta maravillosa reseña de la aplicación! 💐💐🙏 ¡Es un placer para nosotros ayudar con cualquier pregunta o solicitud! 🤗

Fiori

Location Israel
Time spent using app Over 1 year

great app with amazing and quick customer service, they solved my issues in minutes. really easy to understand and operate.

August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🤗🤗

Box®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

You can't beat the support for Zoorix. It has all the necessary features we're looking for that create bundles and visuals are customizable to fit any store. Prices are fair. I highly recommend it.

August 22, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

KioskCokelat

Location Indonesia

Great app. Looks good on the page and fairly simple to setup and customize.
Most importantly though, support (Ohad) has been super responsive and helpful each time I've contacted them.

August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

Bubble Tea FunShop

Location Netherlands

This app is very useful and relatively easy to set up. Best of all, they have really good customer service and will help to fix any issues with your store and to improve their app. Would definitely recommend!

August 14, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🙌🙌

LuxDreams

Location Italy

Ohad attended me tonight, and he was super professional and super fast. Even though it was 11:30 PM, it solved all my problems and made customizations in record time. Super professional and highly recommended app.

August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🤗

Nano Minerals

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Fantastic customer service, you really can't ask for better. Highly recommended. Ohad got me set up and even customised the page in about 5 minutes.

August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗🤗

Signarama - Wisconsin

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I use this app for volume discounts. I noticed on their demo site that the volume discounts page had the Add to Cart button removed to ensure the customer would always take advantage of the discount (and not accidentally pay full price for discounted quantities). I wanted a specific product to match this UI (but didn't know how) so I reached out to customer service. Ohad promptly responded with the explanation and also updated aforementioned product so I didn't have to! Wonderful customer service, I would recommend this app.

July 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗🤗

Yours Truly Gift & Flower Shoppe

We really like this app, it does exactly what we need the app to do as far as helping us upsell items. We are a flower shop and love that this app allows us to ask the customer if they want to add truffles or balloons with their flowers, or on the sympathy side we can ask if they want to add a bow, angel or fresh flower stems to the plant for a funeral service. And the support is great. Ohad has been there to answer all of our questions and help us accomplish what we have needed the app to do. We are so appreciative!

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests!! 🤗