Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
August 25, 2022

facil de usar, combina varias aplicaciones en una sola justo lo andaba buscando. es tan facil de usar que no he requerido de soporte

Super El Seis Mayoreo
Mexico
Time spent using app: 15 days
Zoorix replied August 26, 2022

¡Muchas gracias por compartir esta maravillosa reseña de la aplicación! 💐💐🙏 ¡Es un placer para nosotros ayudar con cualquier pregunta o solicitud! 🤗

August 22, 2022

great app with amazing and quick customer service, they solved my issues in minutes. really easy to understand and operate.

Fiori
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zoorix replied August 22, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗🤗🤗

August 22, 2022

You can't beat the support for Zoorix. It has all the necessary features we're looking for that create bundles and visuals are customizable to fit any store. Prices are fair. I highly recommend it.

Box®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zoorix replied August 22, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

August 18, 2022

Great app. Looks good on the page and fairly simple to setup and customize.
Most importantly though, support (Ohad) has been super responsive and helpful each time I've contacted them.

KioskCokelat
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 20 days
Zoorix replied August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

August 14, 2022

This app is very useful and relatively easy to set up. Best of all, they have really good customer service and will help to fix any issues with your store and to improve their app. Would definitely recommend!

Bubble Tea FunShop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
Zoorix replied August 14, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🙌🙌

August 2, 2022

Ohad attended me tonight, and he was super professional and super fast. Even though it was 11:30 PM, it solved all my problems and made customizations in record time. Super professional and highly recommended app.

LuxDreams
Italy
Time spent using app: 8 days
Zoorix replied August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🤗

August 2, 2022

Fantastic customer service, you really can't ask for better. Highly recommended. Ohad got me set up and even customised the page in about 5 minutes.

Nano Minerals
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
Zoorix replied August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗🤗

July 28, 2022

I use this app for volume discounts. I noticed on their demo site that the volume discounts page had the Add to Cart button removed to ensure the customer would always take advantage of the discount (and not accidentally pay full price for discounted quantities). I wanted a specific product to match this UI (but didn't know how) so I reached out to customer service. Ohad promptly responded with the explanation and also updated aforementioned product so I didn't have to! Wonderful customer service, I would recommend this app.

Signarama - Wisconsin
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Zoorix replied July 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗🤗

July 27, 2022

We really like this app, it does exactly what we need the app to do as far as helping us upsell items. We are a flower shop and love that this app allows us to ask the customer if they want to add truffles or balloons with their flowers, or on the sympathy side we can ask if they want to add a bow, angel or fresh flower stems to the plant for a funeral service. And the support is great. Ohad has been there to answer all of our questions and help us accomplish what we have needed the app to do. We are so appreciative!

Yours Truly Gift & Flower Shoppe
Time spent using app: 8 months
Zoorix replied July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests!! 🤗

July 26, 2022

I love Zoorix, Ohad was very helpful and patient with me. He explained to me step by step how to create map/offers. I highly recommend it for your business!

Myoho Fit
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zoorix replied July 26, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗