Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Frequently Bought Together, Mix & Match Bundle, Upsell Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

My Citron UK

I recommend this app 200% - I am currently using the recommendation feature as it is. And also as a multi-variation app on one of our website, the mapping system is great for that matter when you have not many product types but multiple variation of it. Ohad was really helpful and reactive for any of my customization requests.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌

Worry Less Design

Very nice tool, provides cross selling, up selling and offers on products in a really nice way on our website. Very easy to setup Ohads on boarding call was really useful and he has provided very fast responses to any queries I have had.

May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

Outdoor Shop Venture

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Let me tell you, Ohad who is one of the developers of this app is awesome! I was confused on how to set the app up at first and he went above and beyond helping me set this app up and tweaking everything to my liking! He even hopped on a zoom call with me and made sure I was comfortable with making changes to the app myself. This app is going to increase my order value 110%! I highly recommend everyone downloads this app! These developers will seriously take care of you and answer any questions you may have! Thank You again Ohad!

May 19, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful review, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

bestjdmstore

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Useful app and the support team is amazing :) Had a few problems, but we quickly solved them. I recommend the ap

May 10, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help 🤗 and thank you so much for this great review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐

Holzshop by Weiss

Location Austria

App einfach zu installieren und zu verwenden. Support ist toll! Sehr geduldig und auch auf Deutsch! Meine Wünsche wurde in Echtzeit umgesetzt! Wirklich empfehlenswert.

May 9, 2022

Vielen Dank, dass Sie diese großartige Bewertung für die App geteilt haben, sehr zu schätzen! 💐💐💐 Bei Fragen und Wünschen helfen wir gerne weiter! 🙌🙌

TIKI PENDANTS

The app is very customizable and comes with many different offer templates like bundles, frequently bought together, volume discounts etc. Support is very helpful clarifying your queries.

May 9, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review for the app, much appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

60garnernord.se

Location Sweden
Time spent using app 27 minutes

Andra gången jag laddat ner appen till en kund och Ohad gav fantastisk hjälp igen! Kommer definitivt att fortsätta rekommendera appen till mina kunder.

May 6, 2022

Tack så mycket för att du delar denna underbara recension av appen för andra gången! 🤗 Det betyder verkligen mycket och är mycket uppskattat! 💐💐🙏

Urbancorner.se

Location Sweden

Fantastisk app! Ohad från Zoorix har hjälps oss med allt vi behövt. Från att design-anpassa appen till att lägga till fler funktioner. Rekommenderar !!

May 3, 2022

Tack så mycket för att du delar denna fantastiska recension av appen, mycket uppskattat! 💐💐🙏 Vi är glada att hjälpa till med alla frågor och önskemål 🤗

Moments Captura

Time spent using app About 23 hours

I installed this app yesterday and I already love it! I had a small issue and I messaged them about it, they replied within less than 24h and fixed the problem instantly. :) Easy to use and great customer service!

May 1, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏 Means a lot and is highly appreciated! It's our pleasure to help with any questions and questions! 🤗

Bobi

I’ve been looking for an app like this for a long time. It is so easy to use and the team got on a Zoom call to walk me through and set everything up so in less than an hour everything was live. I can now cross sell, upsell and bundle my products. So so happy!

April 29, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this great review for the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗🤗