Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Zoorix: Cross‑Sell & Bundles

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
June 16, 2022

The application is fantastic and very complete, it performs all the possibilities that we want. The best, the support, fast and efficient. A 10 for us.

Colchón Morfeo
Spain
Time spent using app: 7 months
Zoorix replied June 16, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, much appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

June 13, 2022

Love how easy this app is to use! Just started and cannot wait to see how it increases our AOV! Love all the features

Browze
Time spent using app: 6 months
Zoorix replied June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 🙏💐💐 it means a lot and is highly appreciated!! 🤗

June 13, 2022

I am setting up my store with Zoorix. The team offered me instantly an onboarding meeting which was really helpful as all my questions were answered and I am sure now that my requirements are fulfilled by using Zoorix and I don't end up with a problem after spending hours on the APPs implementation

ZAVODSKY
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 7 days
Zoorix replied June 13, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

June 9, 2022

It is unbelievable. They are a great tool, but besides that, whats even more impressive is how fast and dedicated their support team is. They are always there and fix ANY issue you might have... it really is amazing! Thanks a lot Zoorix Team

Cafeciano
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Zoorix replied June 9, 2022

It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗 Thank you so much for this great review for the app, means a lot and is much appreciated! 💐💐💐

June 9, 2022

Ohad from the Zoorix team went above and beyond to help us customize the app to our theme. First in a long time to receive such professional service from shopify app. Thank you so much!

Bobbleware
Time spent using app: 5 days
Zoorix replied June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review for the app, highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

June 2, 2022

I never write reviews, but this app is one of the FEW cross-sell apps on the app store that actually allows you to list specific variants, rather than the whole product. That itself is a game changer. The cherry on top was their customer service, they took the time to sit down with me and fix my CSS concerns one by one. Class act by their team, thanks again!

TKEES
Time spent using app: 5 months
Zoorix replied June 2, 2022

THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this amazing review for the app, it really means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🙌🙌

June 2, 2022

The app is perfect!!!! You translate everything in the app, change fonts and font size. But the best thing about this app is the the customer support, the man is a genius and knew how to solve every problem i had, from changing to fonts that wasn't in the app to adding slider to my cart page! 10/10

Reborn Device
Sweden
Time spent using app: 13 days
Zoorix replied June 2, 2022

THANK YOU so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests! 🤗

May 31, 2022

amazing so far. great customer support. I will tell everyone about this amazing app. THAAAAAANKSSSSS

.com
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Zoorix replied May 31, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🤗

May 28, 2022

What a great app, the support service is also very good. I believe it will help us significantly increase sales when using. Thank you Zoorix.

INFINI.Tee
Vietnam
Time spent using app: 30 days
May 26, 2022

I recommend this app 200% - I am currently using the recommendation feature as it is. And also as a multi-variation app on one of our website, the mapping system is great for that matter when you have not many product types but multiple variation of it. Ohad was really helpful and reactive for any of my customization requests.

My Citron UK
Time spent using app: 7 days
Zoorix replied May 26, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app, it means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests! 🙌🙌