Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles

Product Bundle Upsell, Volume Discount, Cart Upsell Offer +AOV

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LuxDreams

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 8 hours

Ohad attended me tonight, and he was super professional and super fast. Even though it was 11:30 PM, it solved all my problems and made customizations in record time. Super professional and highly recommended app.

August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app, means a lot and is highly appreciated! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🤗

Nano Minerals

Time spent using app 22 minutes

Fantastic customer service, you really can't ask for better. Highly recommended. Ohad got me set up and even customised the page in about 5 minutes.

August 3, 2022

Thank you so much for this great review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗🤗

Signarama - Wisconsin

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I use this app for volume discounts. I noticed on their demo site that the volume discounts page had the Add to Cart button removed to ensure the customer would always take advantage of the discount (and not accidentally pay full price for discounted quantities). I wanted a specific product to match this UI (but didn't know how) so I reached out to customer service. Ohad promptly responded with the explanation and also updated aforementioned product so I didn't have to! Wonderful customer service, I would recommend this app.

July 31, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions or requests!! 🤗🤗

Yours Truly Gift & Flower Shoppe

We really like this app, it does exactly what we need the app to do as far as helping us upsell items. We are a flower shop and love that this app allows us to ask the customer if they want to add truffles or balloons with their flowers, or on the sympathy side we can ask if they want to add a bow, angel or fresh flower stems to the plant for a funeral service. And the support is great. Ohad has been there to answer all of our questions and help us accomplish what we have needed the app to do. We are so appreciative!

July 28, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests!! 🤗

Myoho Fit

I love Zoorix, Ohad was very helpful and patient with me. He explained to me step by step how to create map/offers. I highly recommend it for your business!

July 26, 2022

THANK YOU so much for this wonderful review of the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and requests!! 🤗🤗

Freyja Home Decor

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is amazing! I had a small issue and Ohad fixed it literally instantly. Highly recommended! Robert

July 26, 2022

Thank you so much Robert for taking the time to share this wonderful review for the app! 💐💐🙏 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests!! 🤗

HONEY BADGER®

Zoorix is a fantastic solution for those looking at creating volume discounts on products with variants. Their support is amazing and the customizations they can do is incredible. I highly recommend it.

July 25, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests!! 🤗

Brakeaway

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 years

Top app, met super support (ook in de gratis versie).
Mooi manier om verschillende bundles te maken. Ook de werking van de Cross Sell functionaliteit is perfect!

July 23, 2022

THANK YOU so much for taking the time to share this wonderful review of the app! 🙏🙏💐💐 It really means a lot a highly appreciated!! 🤗🤗

EzSpace

Great support from the team. One of the few teams supports me in customising my product page. Thanks,

July 23, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app! 🙏💐💐 It's totally our pleasure to help with any question and with any requests!! 🤗🤗

Shotbag Ballast

Time spent using app About 16 hours

I am using the app to do tier discounts and it works like a charm. The customer service through zoom is excellent.

July 13, 2022

Thank you so much for sharing this great review of the app, highly appreciated! 💐💐🙏 It's totally our pleasure to help with any questions and with any requests! 🤗

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43