17TRACK Order Tracking & Email

17TRACK Order Tracking & Email | Reviews

by 17TRACK

Best for newcomers here, pro order tracking, free mail.

Qute Official

Honestly, I just added this app recently and still did not get any order yet to see how it works. but OMG! everything under your fingers!!!!
when I say everything like, Tracking your orders. creating order tracking page on your website and CONNECTING PAYPAL TO THIS APP so it updates PAYPAL's payments tracking.(SO no more dispute and charge backs!)
I still do not know if it works perfectly or no. I will definately update later.
But it's so amazing!!!!
Also you can AUTOMATE things and emails so it sends updates to your customers!
It also gives you some free quota so you can test it!

Trendy Hot

Awesome app and support just contact them when you need help. I was paying a lot with another app that was 8x the cost. I had to work thru 13k orders and this app did it and synced with paypal and can email customers with issues and tracking.

PITAKA

This is the most underrated app available here. I can track *all* my user's orders in a simple dashboard. Currently receiving 6000 free tracking quota per month.

KNIVES ETCETERA LTD

This is the most underrated app available here. I can track *all* my user's orders in a simple dashboard. Currently receiving 2000 free tracking quota per month.

Knives Et Cetera