17TRACK Order Tracking & Email

A must-have order tracking app 200 free quotas per month

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

ONESTORECLICKGROUP

We had a issue we the new tracking page appearance and they help us to get what we need, now the tracking page looks very nice. thankssss

April 27, 2022

Hi dear,
Thanks for choosing our 17TRACK.
We are so glad that you are satisfied with our APP and service.
You are our valuable user.It's our pleasure to provide our help for you.
We welcome all suggestions or feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your support and recognition!
Best regards,

©PRODHOT

this app works great, i can even add tracking numbers manually. my customers can track their orders easily.

April 24, 2022

Hi dear,
Thanks for choosing 17TRACK.
I'm so glad that you are satisfied with our APP.
We welcome all feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, pls do not hesitate to contact us. We will get back to you asap.
Thanks again for your support and recognition.
Best regards,

WGCShop

The app is very convenient, but its order update synchronization conditions are a bit unreasonable. Some background updates in orders are also considered order updates and are synced by the app. This affects the actual work for the charge calculation and I hope you can fix this soon. (Update - the developer took great care and fixed the issue very quickly, thanks a lot)

March 29, 2022

Hi dear,
Thanks a lot for your support!
The order synchronization problem you feedback has been solved as soon as possible.
Thanks again for your feedback, which gives us the opportunity to become more excellent.
If you have any questions while using the APP, please feel free to contact us!
Best Regards,

Cube Deer

Works great and is easy to install. However I wish there were more options to customize the tracking page button. I managed to change the color but had to change the code. I would also love to edit the button style to match my website inside the 17track dashboard.

January 18, 2022

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback and I have forwarded it to our product team. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

Your requirements are already in our planning. Our app will be updated in the near future to serve you better.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do our best to provide you with the best service.

Regards,
Team 17TRACK

Mommy Yasmin

The previous system was very well used, and there are many good functions. I hope that it can be done as soon as possible. It can keep the previous functions and add more. Useful functions, such as the timeliness detection of each logistics node, in general, very recommended!

January 4, 2022

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. We are very happy and proud to know that you are satisfied with the app. I have forwarded your requirements to our product team. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

Regards,