17TRACK Order, PayPal Tracking

17TRACK Order, PayPal Tracking

Free plan available. 365-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 3, 2023

Very nice app. It allows my customers track from own website and the page gets all my branding with no much effort. also the communication with the team is being quite good! thanks!

High Class Touch - Home Decor
February 3, 2023

Very good, the logistics query is clear, the interface is also very good, and the customer service follow-up is very fast

StretchyLab
Egypt
February 3, 2023

The quickest support team ever. Very fast response and fixed exactly what I needed done. Defiantly recommend 17track.

Airflare

JPLAND
Macao SAR
February 2, 2023

ótimo atendimento espero que as boas impressões continuem!. Vale a pena testa-lo!!! baixem.

MaxDescontos
Brazil
February 2, 2023

Great app, and has Chinese customer service, and also provides a year of free service, hope the function will be more and more perfect

ASD Shop
Hong Kong SAR
February 2, 2023

The women that helped me was very nice and patient. Overall was a very easy and quick process and the people seem to be very nice. I didn't have my tracking on my page and the women even waited for me to reload the tracking page to my site and took the 17track logo off for me.

Aurora Sunset Diffusers
February 2, 2023

Great customer service. They were able to remove the "17TRACK" off the tracking page in no time. And it's great that they have a free plan!

Everness Gifts
February 2, 2023

I want to thank you for this great easy app!
Also, I contacted Jessie from the customer support team and he responded super-fast and was very helpful. Thank you Jessie I appreciate your assistance.

Baby Mura
Egypt
February 2, 2023

17 Track app is a game-changer! The response time is incredibly fast and the features are comprehensive. It covers a wide range of carriers and provides real-time updates on shipping status, making it equally convenient for both customers and merchants. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking for an efficient and reliable tracking solution!

Joopita
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 2 days
17TRACK replied February 3, 2023

Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for being our valuable user!❤️
We partner with 1600+ carriers worldwide to show the tracking info in one place so you can get information about your packages. We will continue to work hard to support data synchronization for more carriers.💪
Please feel free to contact us with any feedback, we will help you as always!❤️

Best regards,