AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Original Jeanne Stuff

I really appreciated the trackable data I was able to review. It helped me identify who is spending where, and how to meet my customer's needs better. I look forward to more updates to using zipcode radius searches.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! The team is continuously working to improve upon our customer experience, so your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Millennial Married

Being able to have customers automatically added to our list for their purchases has been very helpful to our stores conversation rate. They are always adding new features and sending helpful tips to increase revenue.

Shetreat

This app has helped enhance and automate our customer experience. It has perfectly fit in to our systems and has allowed us to spend more time focusing on what our customers need and want.

Paddle North

This app has really helped enhance our ecommerce customer experience and has integrated well into our digital marketing strategy. I certainly recommend. I do wish additional customer data was passed onto ActiveCampaign when transactions are made - specifically shipping address information for contacts, as this would help with better segmentation for regional campaigns.

BrutusBroth.com

ActiveCampaign has done a great job reorganizing our customer database, as well as putting together clean emails. We recently migrated from Omnisend to ActiveCampaign for the premium customer databasing, among other features recommended to us. The email building interface is a little more challenging to navigate than Omnisend, but there are a lot more customizable options. We enjoy the greater amount of customization and hope to make the most of it as we continue with the platform.

Minno

Active Campaign has been really helpful to get automations and customer journeys up and running! Our account manager is so helpful with any question that we have--and she provides ideas/recommendations to get the most out of Active Campaign.

SAGE + FRANK

This app is super helpful in figuring out automations. I felt like I was having to do a TON of back and forth figuring things out and it made it much more simple.

Listogrill

Pro:
- variety of filter, segmentation, etc. for automatizations
- very complete related to marketing automatization + CRM (the CRM I havent checked yet)
- onboarding and other premium options to have 1 on 1 sessions and support Contra:
- it would be nice to set basic colors, fonts, currency, language, etc. for all the templates (language because in my case it would be nice to have the interface in english, but emails in spanish), as this is not available it cost extra time
- the onboarding could be a little more proactive from ActiveCampaign to give more suggestions, best practices etc. - the page is loading quite slow, I dont know if this is a problem right now (the last weeks) or since ever

chocolita.com

I have used the newsletter and automations aspects of AC and can say I am thoroughly happy about the outcome. I haven't used the CRM yet, so can't review that. The only reason that this review is 4 stars and not 5 stars is that there was an issue (that actually manifested itself twice) between Shopify and AC with my newsletter sign-ups not receiving my automation. AC was very helpful with support as was Shopify, and the issue got sorted out quickly.

THERA

We use the software mainly to send out informative emails, haven't much done the automatic part yet. The reach of the emails is good (won't go to spam like in some platforms).

Previous 1 3 4