ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

ActiveCampaign Email Marketing

From $588/year. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
December 23, 2020

Really simple and powerful integration! Just with a couple clicks the shop is directly connected to the whole AC Ecosystem!

Reboots FR
Germany
Time spent using app: About 2 months
December 22, 2020

The app works great! Its integration with Shopify is especially useful with segmenting customers. That way you can send specialized emails to certain people like if someone hasn't used a specific coupon, you can send an email just to them.

Art of Henry
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 22, 2020

This is one of the best integrations we've made so far to create a better customer experience over all. It's easy to use, you get a lot of ready-made automations that are awesome and simple to understand. We've tried the abandoned cart automation and it's given us a greater chance to recover those forgotten sales. As a non techy person, I would suggest to adjust the information on the timing of the automations since it took me a while to understand when exactly the automations starts. Overall, great app!

Nissimoo Corporation
Costa Rica
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 21, 2020

It's a great tool and easy to use. I would recommend it to any business! We've successfully pivoted during covid.

AAA Hudson Valley
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 21, 2020

We use this app to send marketing emails about new sales and deals. Super easy to use and very user friendly.

The Cord Wrapper
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 20, 2020

I used this app as an email integration for clickfunnels, so I'm not sure exactly how the app operates in shopify, but the user interface for the actual Emaik Dashboard is very good and easy to use. I would say the one downside is that AC is a bit pricier

Le Miracle Mask
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 18, 2020

Great tool to manage your mail marketing and online sales and cross all data and automate everything. I highly recommend both apps: shopify and Active Campaign. It is not cheap though.

BodegasOchoa
Spain
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 17, 2020

We've used several similar services and AC is by far the best. App is easy to use and integrates well.

Store For The Dogs
Time spent using app: 7 months
December 14, 2020

An excellent app in combination with Shopify. A great integration and very useful data, easy to set up campaigns and automations to get more sales.
Great way to split customers preference with tags and specify products to like to the best opening rate. Very happy with this!

Magik Muzik Shop
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 12, 2020

ActiveCampaign has really helped me work efficiently and in an organized manner. Very easy to use platform and great customer service.

myAir Super-plant Bars