AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

House of Plume

I love using Active Campaign - it's robust and does what I need to, along with tons more that I haven't explored. The one on one customer service calls are awesome. However, I have spent tons of time with people on their chat and haven't always gotten the right answer. The best platform I have used so far.

Ultrafade

The deep data that I am able to get from my prospects and customers is amazing! It's an added bonus that I can use ActiveCampaign as a CRM as well.

Earhoox

I've bounced around to a handful of email platforms and ActiveCampaign was finally one that has worked excellent for me. I've loved the shopify integration, it's helped with our automations and adding products directly into emails.

SaveAround®

Really great app. We've been using it for more than a year now. We used Mailchimp previously but as our business has grown we needed a more robust email platform. It's really easy to tag customers and break them out into segments. The automations are also great. AND it costs less than Mailchimp did. Can't say enough good things.

CORE

I have been using the integration for already six months and it works flawlessly. I'm able to track my customers in ActiveCampaign and deliver customized email campaigns to them easily. I highly recommend this integration to all Shopify users.

Boost Surfing

Great app, we have been using it for the last 12 months. A little bit on the expensive side, so if they are a little cheaper would be great.

Reset360

I've been using ActiveCampaign with Shopify for sometime now really enjoy how easy it is. Has a lot of options allowing me to retarget abandon carts, page visits and various other options to engage my customers and email them based on their purchase history. Highly Recommend the service.

Washingtonian

ActiveCampaign has been an incredible resource for us with email, CRM and more! Great customer service.

Triumph Systems

Awesome app. Wasn't sure how it would work with my current integrations, but it worked great! Easy to set up & and easier to automate.

Easy Monthly Meals

I have used this app at least once a month to send out emails and promotions. This app has done a great job collecting new emails for me. The customer service is quick to respond and work with you anytime you have any questions on anything and is very helpful. The only thing I wish is that it would be a little more clear when new people are added so you can make sure you add them to the email list to send to, but it hasn't been too big of a deal. Overall this app has been great, and I haven't even set up all the features that it can do! I did get offered a $25 gift card for leaving an honest review.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16