AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Bhumi Organic Cotton

We moved from Mailchimp to Active Campaign around a year ago after careful consideration and evaluation of our growing needs. Without a doubt, it has been the right decision for us. We have used AC to set up automations, improve engagement with our subscribers and increase our overall brand loyalty by sending customers relevant and timely messages about products they actually want.

A testament to the success achieved via Active Campaign can be read here -> https://www.activecampaign.com/blog/bhumi-story

The support from the account management team has been very impressive throughout, particularly in help us customise some of the automations to our specific needs.

While it is not a big issue for us, my only feedback would be to improve the dashboard / reporting to view individual campaign performances 'quicker'.

Overall, we highly recommend Active Campaign!

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Best email for automations and with deep data integration you get all data you need.
With support and free webinars you get all info you need!

Notion

We love ActiveCampaign! The integration allows us to easily track and manage our different Shopify instances and implement advanced email automations.

Jooki

With Active Campaign we were able to create the perfect automation for our business. Our CRM has improved by 100%.

Collagen For Her

ActiveCampaign has been great so far! We cannot complain. Works very well integrating with Shopify and is seamless.

shop.veo.co

Great app for getting your shop data into ActiveCampaign. Easy to make email marketing flows based on Shopify Behaviour.

Rehaler by BalancAir (DK)

Works great. The Active Campaign app makes it really simple to set up automated email flows to our customers so we can ensure they get the right information after purchase.

Køkkenfreak

I love the deep data integration. I helps me keep track of customers and sales. It is easy to make the emails look great. I love all the possibilities of automations.

The Contract Shop®

I've been using Active Campaign for years, so I was thrilled when they created a Shopify app. We made the decision to go with Active Campaign over Klaviyo, after it was apparent that AC would provide us with better funnel flows and capabilities. I would encourage anyone who needs a highly capable email newsletter or automated email provider go with AC, who has been fantastic to work with, responsive and constantly seems to be actively adapting to changing market conditions. I've tried many, many email providers before, and I always come back to AC-- I've decided to stick with them for the forseeable future even as our shop has outgrown many of the other platforms. I see Shopyify + AC being a winning combination for my store-- we even have a 13% recovery rate on the abandon cart sequence we set up thanks to AC's great deliverability!

Joe's Basecamp

Active Campaign has helped to streamline our gym business. Before this software we were manually recording leads and notes and now we have the ability to track and tag to target our database. the customer service is also spot on and really responsive with regular updates and improvements.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12