AC Email Marketing Automation

AC Email Marketing Automation

by ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

drwholeness.com

I use AC with Shopify because it's robust without being complicated. I've used a couple of other email marketing platforms and AC is by far my favorite. The only thing I wish it could do is magically recognize when a customer leaves a review and start an automation!

LAMBERTONES, LLC

Here's the thing, it's not really an app, it's a direct connection from your e-commerce platform to your mailing list & automations. We were using Zapier for awhile to trigger individual actions and add customers to lists based on keywords/tags etc, but this just does it all for you, automatically, and it's beautiful.

The best thing that we use this for is for an automated abandoned cart automation. Shopify's is good, but with AC you can have it as long or as short as you'd like, based on parameters, triggers, etc etc. This overnight took our abandoned cart recover % from 0.08% to almost 2%. That's HUGE!

There are a lot of $15 apps we pay for, but as long as we're with shopify and/or AC I don't see any reason in the world why we wouldn't want to continue investing in this tool. Thanks AC & Shopify!

September 28, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share this review! It's great to hear how our users are growing their business!

-Your friends at ActiveCampaign

VitalityBone

I want to recommend this app since it does help us save a lot of time managing all the subscribers' information. We was used to be in the Woocommerce. When transferring to a new platform, Shopify, the last thing to see is we lost all of our previous customer's information. AC had helped us easily import and feed all the information that we need.

Ateyo

I recently transferred our email over to this platform and have really enjoyed all of the analytics and segmentation. Our email open rates have skyrocketed and the platform has helped us plan and forecast our business.

Rage Nation Apparel

I've used a few different email platforms and so far we really enjoy ActiveCampaign. It is on the pricier side but you get a lot of features which are unique to the service. I also enjoy that they're constantly innovating and releasing new features. I would recommend this for more established businesses.

Court Reporters CEUS

I use this app all the time for my online courses and it works great. Pretty simple to use too even for a novice like me.

Mason Bottle

Active Campaign is an amazing piece of software. I have used it for years and they have rolled out so many new features over the years to help my business grow, from live chat, to deeper integration with Shopify, to even landing pages.

Active Campaign also has the best support and training of any CRM or Email Marketing app. We got excellent one-on-one training with their marketing experts, which made it so easily to monetize quickly.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Best email for automations and with deep data integration you get all data you need.
With support and free webinars you get all info you need!

Notion

We love ActiveCampaign! The integration allows us to easily track and manage our different Shopify instances and implement advanced email automations.

Jooki

With Active Campaign we were able to create the perfect automation for our business. Our CRM has improved by 100%.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12