AC Email Marketing Automation

ActiveCampaign: Customer Experience & Marketing Automation

Free plan available

AffirmationLover

I am really happy with the ActiveCampaign integration on my shop.
I've been using AC for almost two years in my coaching business, and I was really glad to see there was such an integration here. Before discovering it, I tried another tool, which was good, but did not compare even by far with AC.
It's very easy to do the whole setup (I actually did it myself) and to create and run your campaigns.
There are quite a few automation recipes to choose from, which makes life way easier, especially if you're just starting out in the online retail business.

Three Scotch In

Active Campaign helps me track lifetime value and purchases across multiple platforms. Super valuable app add-on for anyone using a shopify store and looking for a CRM with excellent features.

Sophie MacBain

Really easy to set up with my shopify store and there’s lots of useful tools and options available for my automations. I’ve also found the support team really helpful if there’s ever been anything I needed help with.

Yuper

A integração funciona muito bem, é possível fazer segmentações bem específicas por produto comprado, data de compra, entre outros.
Como sugestão, poderia evoluir para captar campos de inscrição em newsletter que vem original do tema da shopify, além de captar forma de pagamento (nem que seja criação automática de tags) para criarmos fluxos de boleto e pix e integração com códigos de rastreio.

Pialligo Market Grocer

Really quick and easy to setup. We use the cart abandonment features and are building out more campaigns currently. I love how each email campaign we send reports on how much money we make because of the integration. It's not always exact but it's great to track campaign performance over time in terms of revenue generated, and see results at a glance.

CARE Natural Beauty

A integração do ActiveCampaign com a Shopify é excelente! Das ferramentas de automação que utilizei é de fato uma das melhores. A facilidade para criar as automações e a integração com os públicos do Facebook são excelentes.

Fashion Hub Club

This is a great app. It works as advertised without any issues so far. I've been impressed with how much Shopify data syncs across, making very easy to build out campaigns and automations. The onboarding and support videos are well done, and the chat support is excellent.

Fria Viner

Works as well as you hope it would! Very little tech know-how needed, plug and play indeed. No complaints.

Happy Code Portugal

We've been using Active Campaign since 2018. It's helped our business immensely by allowing continuous and direct "conversations" with our tens of thousands of leads in a seamless and engaging way. The main advantages we experience with Active Campaign:
- strong integration with hundreds of apps or services, allowing us to use the CRM as a hub for communication. This includes e-commerce with Shopify, forms with Typeform, Facebook Leads and Audiences, etc.
- easy to learn and use automation process - allowing to create simple rules that impact directly in our customer base, saving us hours of work and additionally guaranteeing timely contact.
- the ability to create simple forms, and simple landing pages, perfect for implementing new marketing campaigns all in one place. These are then easily linked to marketing automation campaigns.
- it's also easy to segment the leads in all forms and perspectives - which in turn allow for a segmented email automation process with high open rates. All in all we're very satisfiedw with AC and recommend it as an all-in-1 CRM and Marketing Automation tool.

OneNation Coffee

Active Campaign has allowed us to build our email list while also integrating new marketing tactics with all of the amazing email and automation features they offer. The best thing we did was find Active Campaign to help be the powerhouse of our email marketing efforts. We switched from Hubspot as Active Campaign offered us way better pricing to better fit our needs and budgets. We highly recommend Active Campaign to anyone needing a platform for email marketing and other amazing and great features that come along with it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29