AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Wigsdomehair

Not a good app doesn't load and can't connect shopify account very bad. Would not recommend to anyone

November 17, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

I understand that you are facing some trouble while accessing the AdRoll dashboard. I see that the link you have provided in an email sent to our support is the Plans page where you can choose different plans/subscriptions that will work best for you.

With that being said, please click on this link: https://app.adroll.com/home/campaigns/ad?advertisable=AQHLTZ663BC27CJARMHMG3 where you will be connected directly to the 'Campaigns' dash.

Our Platform Specialists emailed you about the same, can you please check your inbox? We'll be happy to assist further.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well if you’re open to discussing more.

Cheers!
Ewa

Savannah Sevens Western Chic

AdRoll has helped us promote our business in a variety of ways. We appreciate being assigned an account manager so we know who to go to with questions. Our account manager Carson is extremely helpful in educating, understanding our companies needs and executing campaigns that do just that. They provide data to show how your campaigns are helping your business and provide feedback when changes may need to be made.

Payton Jewelry

Working with the AdRoll team has been extremely valuable to our marketing strategies. The team truly wants to see you succeed and our account manager, Carson, checks in regularly for any questions and concerns we might have, and is always willing to offer trend insights. The platform is comprehensive and very user-friendly. AdRoll always working to expand its capabilities to offer more advanced options to its clients.

Total Ink Solutions

The adroll app has been a very easy integration for us. We have been with adroll for a few years now, and have had some amazing results. I Highly recommend this app and their services.

Bikini Crush Swimwear

Good ROAS during on season and great with helping with strategies for off season. They have been extremely supportive with follow ups and strategies, which is not like any of the other ad platforms we have used. They want to see you succeed. They constantly check in with me to see if I need anything and if I reach out to them, they are very fast in their response time. We highly recommend!

ApronWarehouse

I've been using Adroll for several years. The Adroll app is easy to set up and does what is expected.

Filthy Casual Co.

The AdRoll team has been amazing to work with. I didn't have time to fully manage and set up my ad campaigns so it's been great to have someone review and provide feedback on a regular basis.

Good Morning Snore Solution

The AdRoll team is great. They are hands-on and intentional about helping reach business objectives.

I Love Pillow

Great customer service and an app that truly helps drive sales! AdRoll's team is always there to help you strategize and optimize campaigns to benefit your business.

LionParts

Great App to help boost sales and get your ads seen over multiple networks. Great support and team to help get you started,