AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

RomperJack

The app is amazing. It helps our conversions so much. This is by far the best retargeting platform on the market.

Farmsyde Organics

App works well in remarketing to my customers. The customer services is good too as they respond and offer suggestion to improve my ROI.

Ice Shaker

Carson is the man. Great bi weekly calls and always keeping my display ads updated and working well.

IMPORIA

Buyer Beware! This ad/company has to be the worst ever! I WILL NEVER use this service again nor, would I recommend anyone else to use the service. In 14 days, I was charged $231.48 for one ad placement (one picture; ZERO SALES). Good thing they WOULD NOT help me with my ads (part of the reason I went with AdRoll was for help) because who knows what the charge may have been! Please do not waste your hard-earned money with this company, full of smoke and mirrors from where I stand.

House Plant Shop

Our support Rep Emerald has been so helpful in helping us understand the ins and outs of Adroll, her recommendations always raises our ROI and we trust her to make decisions for us. If you’re new to marketing or don’t have a department yet- Adroll will make targeting easy for you!

RUFSKIN®

We often see an ROI of 10+ x's. Amber is an outstanding rep. Seamless integration with Shopify. Sometimes have issues getting ads approved as we are a men's swim / underwear brand however pleased with the service overall.

GyroAir

Buggy. Needed to contact support multiple times to finish basic tasks.
Very high CPC. Worst of all: Takes credit for conversions it didn't even get me!
1 saving grace: Tech support is very responsive.

Zutano

Robust platform with many options and great customer support. Our rep Carson has been outstanding. Switched over from another retargeting platform which has proven to be the right decision.

tokyobike

AdRoll's app is super easy to install and use. That said, their team has been incredibly hands-on and of extreme importance on the growth and scale of our business.

BedInABox

The app is really easy to install and the company is a pleasure to work with.

Our account rep Wes has been extremely helpful with our account. I’ve mainly been able to stay hands-off for the most part and focus on other things. Always suggest incremental budget increases after seeing success. Other companies I’ve worked with have been money-hungry and would push budgets up as fast as possible. Very happy with the service.