AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Skmeico

It got installed automaticall in my store, I did not install it. Are you people doing some hacks here. Why it got installed my store without my permission

January 21, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm sorry to hear that you were not aware of the App being installed under your store. We have taken the time to investigate it and noticed that an account with AdRoll was created a few hours ago, the tracking code, SmartPixel has been placed by completing the Shopify integration from your side. I have just emailed you with more details on how to remove the integration, if needed.

Do you mind checking the email address associated with your AdRoll account? We'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Thank you!

Ewa

Marblenia

Fast and friendly service, would definitely recommend. other ads applications can not even be half of this application. Thank you Anthony G. Thankyou Adroll.

Grillaholics

AdRoll is an excellent app and the service is absolutely fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for retargeting.

4 Gauge

Easy to use and easy to install. I would definitely recommend it to anyone using AdRoll on Shopify.

Jamillah Fashion

Very helpful customer service and very effective ads. I get a ctr of 5% on fb for one business and I've just set up another 2 businesses on adroll. I highly recommend them.

Looping baby

The app is really plug and play. It is easy to configure, it optimizes itself and if you need help the support is the BEST!

Simply Magnetic Me

Adroll has one of the best customer services. They were very patient and able to solve any issues in a timely fashion.

Aura Health and Wellbeing

Very helpful live chat and great to get my first campaign underway. Clear and concise about how to use the platform and hoping to see results soon!

Ephin Lifestyle Holdings Corp.

Good support, fast and reliable. The support staff always makes sure my problem is resolved, and follow up if things need to be escalated.

Copainmx

Amazing customer servise, only have some troubles because all my store and ads are in spanish, but they are helping me solve the problems.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35