AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok + Unlimited Email

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Nailsnhanh LLC

Customer service is fantastic. Nice, friendly. They help me through every single step. Highly recommend.

Cool Dude Cycling

Location Hong Kong SAR

I like the app, it has good customer support and features once you get to understand it. It did take a while to figure out some of the other basics and policies.

Busy Beauties

Ewa S. has been outstanding in helping me to understand the platform and how it works. We are working together to come up with an optimizing plan. AdRoll is helping me to reach new potential clients.

DUBAI ALL STAR

Location United Arab Emirates

Great platform for remarketing. Customer service and support are very knowledgeable with fast response times. Good Communication with Ewa, Thanks for the amazing support.

ApatheticArt

Time spent using app About 1 month

had an issue with subscription, but the support chat helped me fix it quickly.......................

Purse Maison

Location Philippines

Don't trust this app. they still charging my credit card for 2 months even I don't use this app. I had to uninstall this app because I even didn't see running on google search but their dashboard have impression of course :)

KOK Auto Parts

The worst app ever No support No answer!! Why you did this app if you wont work on it??!!
you cost me lots of money for nothing you just waste my money, total scam!

July 4, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. We have investigated the history of contact with the email address associated with your AdRoll account and noticed that the account administrator, Leah, has contacted us once, yesterday via the Live Chat - the conversation was handled by one of our Customer Support Agents, Joshwin. The chat was about the authorization and the chat transcript along with the follow up email was sent to Leah right after the chat. Could you please check your inbox? For your convenience, let me share the ticket number for reference: 1515022.

If you have time, I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation. Feel free to email our Marketing team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. You're always welcome to reach out to the Customer Support at help.adroll.com, we'll be more than happy to help.

Ewa

KOCHÉ ONLINE STORE

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Injects malicious and tracking cookies on shop without user consent, such as casalemedia.com https://www.securitystronghold.com/gates/remove-casalemedia-cookie.html

obsi

Time spent using app About 21 hours

i would select a plan and it would make me do it over and over again wouldnt recommend ig why 100 characters

July 4, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support team.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations!

I understand that you were not able to select the Plan, could you please elaborate on the issue you're facing? If the page is unresponsive, it could be caused by the browser you're using - could you please clear your cache/cookies or try an incognito window? If it still persists, please do let our Customer Support know, we'll investigate it for you immediately. Feel free to reach out to us at help.adroll.com, via email or a Live Chat, 24/7. We could talk about the Instagram ad format requirements as well, happy to help!

I’d love to follow up with you to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

Cheers,

Ewa

Boxing Overstock

AdRoll is a must for any business. Seamlessly integrates with my workflow! Highly recommend to any store running ads and is doing a lot of retargeting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39