AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Clearogen

Great app. Campaigns perform well and customer service has been wonderful. Definitely recommend for any ecommerce business

Totally Products

amazing experience. love how they work and cooperate with me to help me get set up and in a place to succeed.

Go-To Skin Care

Really great app with even better support! Sophia from AdRoll has been instrumental in our growth of our brand, Go-To Skin Care on the Adroll platform, she has taken the time to understand the needs of our business and given us tips on how to continue to drive the best results possible.

MyHelios

Excellent app with excellect customer support. Thank you very much for being friendly available and helpful.

La Dolce Vitae

Really easy integration, easy setup, and support are great! which is probably the most important thing

The Sweat Site

Customer support is excellent. Adroll makes retargeting easy, and email follow up simple as can be.

SKYE

Been using this app for quite some time now. At first, I had my doubts because I'm used to going through the Google Ads platform directly. I've recently joined a small team where I don't have as much time as I used to for managing digital ads. Not only it's easy to use, but it's been a time saver. To top it off, their customer service has been very helpful with all of my questions and constantly provided valuable feedback to improve my ads every time I contacted them, even when it wasn't about it. Free advice from the inside pros, who would complain about that? Would definitely recommend using AdRoll.

Real Klassy Products

I really like the app and how it words and the fact that i
t divides sales into social media sales and web sales. However the fact that my adroll representative keeps rescheduling our meetings at the last moments, shows me that they don't take me or my business seriously.

Hell Mountain Country Store

I used this app to set up retargeting campaigns across the web. The campaigns were fairly easy to set up and were effective. I like that adroll allows easy all in one access to other advertising platforms besides Facebook/Google.

är Face mask

Adroll is a great platform for remarketing and quality acquisition as well. Because we had problems with Google Ads, Adroll was a clear choice for us and the platform surprised us in many ways. Very sophisticated settings, reporting, and the ads themselves. They also have perfect support for Shopify e-shops, where Ewa quickly advised me and recommended things to improve.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26