AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Journal Jail

This app is amazing! I've wasted so much money by doing my own ads. I love these options, and it's all so easy and quick to use. And to top it all off, the customer service is fantastic! I got immediate support, and the issue was resolved quickly and kindly. Sobhana was great! I hope to use this app indefinitely from now on.

Greenchoice Flowers

More than Excellent service, it help me go trough configuration and more, We config Shopify and adroll pixell, 100% recommended Gary O. Services

Leina & Fleur

Great support via chat - very fast in assisting us with an issue we were having. Easy to setup and lots of extra features if you need them.

Dinomite Rocks & Gems

Ran into an issue with AdRoll's system failing to connect to the Shopify store, but Rohini assisted with clearing out a conflicting integration attempt and aided in completing the setup successfully. Solid support.

Bella Bodz

Excellent service, very friendly and helpful. I am looking forward to good results. I had some questions when i was doing the initial set up and the customer service was above and beyond.

HollisWilliams

Would highly recommend Adroll!. Very pleased with the customer support and the quality of their services. Probably one of the best platforms to use if you want to advertise your products and website, as to mention again; very helpful customer support via live chat.

Love Iberico

Very easy to install, integrate and use, and the support team is Amazing. Rohini is the best. They always stay there for you answering questions and supporting the setup. 100% recommendable. I am creating more and more campaigns every day.

Executive Society

Rohini R - AdRoll Platform Specialist was amazing for customer service. I needed help with pixel implementation and they took care of me super fast. This company cares about its customers! Give this guy a raise!!!!

HARA The Label

Support officers are always first-rate - they always stay online until the job is done, and help with each individual request.

Wedding Traders

The support for this App is second to none. The best experience. The app itself intuitive and easy to figure out. Already had conversion attributed to my campaigns. Recommend