AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

MAHASHOPPE

I had just started this app and its support is very nice and I will review again after getting proper result

CASETiNO

Best Support and waiting for the first-month results, looking forward to recommending if we get better results.

Stubbs & Wootton

Super helpful staff, Ankit was an absolute star and had an abundance of suggestions on how to maximise our spend!

ISOtunes.com

App is very easy to integrate with Shopify, ad platform/interface is easy to navigate and customer service is always very helpful. Our Account Manager, Carson, is always proactively reaching out to share new growth tactics to encourage performance improvements and never shoes away from lending a helping hand when our team's capacity is limited.

Crystalwardrobe.com

Very supportive team and very fast communication - I recommend the app for native and dynamic ads. its effecient and easy to use

Rhaika London

Just started using this App the support team are amazing always on hand to help, awaiting to see results from new campaigns. Easy shopify integration too!!!

Vue Smart Glasses

Customer service is awesome, super fast. And Priyanka was nice and patient, and help me solve the problems right away!

KOUII

AMAZING!!! Live chat customer service is great and I feel 6 months ahead of where I would of been waiting for email replies! Very helpful 100% recommend to anyone looking to try out or use ads and retargeting.

Appointed

The integration and setup is quick and easy. I appreciate the analytics and reporting metrics that are available at all spend levels. Very user-friendly if you're familiar with digital ad terminology.

Owls Matrix

Highly recommend this app for eCommerce brands. Takes just 5 minutes to integrate your store with Adroll with super easy steps. Once set up, you're ready to start dynamic product retargeting right away! The Adroll support team are super responsive (live chat with a human)....