Merchants appreciate this app for its easy integration with Shopify and swift ad campaign launch capabilities. They value its comprehensive dashboard, retargeting feature, and automatic visitor segmentation. Many report increased traffic, conversions, and a good return on ad spend. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and proactive approach, often setting up campaign review meetings. The app is recommended for businesses of all sizes due to its robust targeting capabilities.

September 3, 2020

AdRoll's app is super easy to install and use. That said, their team has been incredibly hands-on and of extreme importance on the growth and scale of our business.

tokyobike
February 11, 2021

We've been with AdRoll for around 3 years now and like to think them as an extended arm of the company. The app integration is seamless, account management is brilliant and they are always discussing ways to keep increasing our performance & really grow the accounts to the next level.

UK Lounge
September 11, 2023

Adroll needs to do 3 things if they really want to succeed:

1. Launch a comprehensive and simple enough video education course for clients.
2. Increase transparency of which specific transaction were linked to the sale, so that the merchant could understand if it is a new business brought though adroll a barely old customer who would buy anyway.
3. Have the courage and honesty to have their own employees answer uncomfortable questions.

Otherwise it could be pretty nice tool if you could be sure it works.

Pürblack Live Resin
8 months using the app
August 26, 2020

We have been using AdRoll across multiple brands for over a year now and have seen some amazing results! Their retargeting capabilities are second to none and ensure you are at the front of returning and new customers minds. We have seen accelerated growth and gained a better understanding of our consumers behaviours/needs. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at a platform with cost effective marketing campaigns.

Skinny Tan
January 14, 2022

AdRoll is an excellent app and the service is absolutely fantastic. Would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for retargeting.

Grillaholics
June 15, 2023

We have been using this app for a few years and are absolutely thrilled with the Adroll's team and how they have helped us. They make the process seamless for us, and we cannot recommend enough.

Farmhouse Pottery
Almost 4 years using the app
AdRoll replied August 2, 2023

Hi there,

We're delighted to know that you had a fantastic experience with our support and are elated to know that we have been able to meet your expectations.

Providing excellent exceptional customer experiences is at the core of what we do. Please reach out to us if you have any queries, we'd be happy to assist.

Once again, thank you for choosing us and for being a valued customer. We continue providing you with the same level of excellent support.

Cheers!
Rohini

September 12, 2017

Amazingly quick integration and highly responsive tech support!

Retro Modding
April 15, 2021

Been using this app for quite some time now. At first, I had my doubts because I'm used to going through the Google Ads platform directly. I've recently joined a small team where I don't have as much time as I used to for managing digital ads. Not only it's easy to use, but it's been a time saver. To top it off, their customer service has been very helpful with all of my questions and constantly provided valuable feedback to improve my ads every time I contacted them, even when it wasn't about it. Free advice from the inside pros, who would complain about that? Would definitely recommend using AdRoll.

SKYE
August 27, 2020

The Adroll app is a great option for a one click install. Adroll is retargeting for your Shopify shop, and it's simple to use and cost effective.

Koch Ford Lincoln
Edited July 16, 2021

Rohini R - AdRoll Platform Specialist was amazing for customer service. I needed help with pixel implementation and they took care of me super fast. This company cares about its customers! Give this guy a raise!!!!

Executive Society