AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Socksmith

The service is really what I attribute the 5 stars here too. I was able to interact with 4 AdRoll employees, and each individual made my experience so pleasant. Will set our brand up and I had regular check-in calls with him. He's so helpful and great to chat with. Really bummed that our calls have come to an end! I was also really impressed how well the design team put together our ads. I gave minimal input and they looked exactly how I wanted them too, if not better! I can't help but think the 1 stars are due to inexperienced marketers who are not familiar with ad platforms. Thanks AdRoll!

Kitchen Pro USA

AdRoll is a great marketing app to integrate with Shopify! ( I have tried many! ) It was very easy to set up and use. Their customer service is excellent! A quick shout out to Gary who went above and beyond to help me with my target audience and had some very enlightening suggestions about the changes to make so that all my campaigns run to get the max out of my budget and get the best results!

artiplanto

Excellent services and their customer service is great, I was having issues with their account at 1:46 am and they still have agents to help me to solve the issue! Definitely a five star for them!

TABMBAT™️

I truly love this app. I believe my profits are really going to improve after utilizing this app. Some aspects of the app was confusing but the support them really helps with that. Now, I really understand it.

Easy Pickins

AdRoll is a great app to integrate with shopify. Super easy to set up and use. I had some difficulty running email campaigns but Gary at customer support was a huge help. Everythings been running smoothly ever since!

Jobedu Jordan

Used Adroll since 2015 and it's amazing, the integration with Shopify is seamless and their customer support team is exceptional; extremely attentive, responsive, and knowledgeable!

Designers Resource Centre

Unreliable App. You are not even able to add/remove/edit your recipient list. However, the customer service is responsive enough.

January 19, 2021

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. We have investigated the issue mentioned above, our Management Team along with the Development Team are working on solving it as soon as possible for you. This morning we have sent you an email, can you please check your inbox?

Please accept our sincere apologies for the delay caused by our end. Thank you for showing patience while we investigate this case.

Cheers,
Ewa

RivilCivil

They have a Great Customer support. i contacted them and Agent Ewa Helped me almost for an hour with so passions.

The Bell Collection

The customer support I have received has been above and beyond anything I've come to expect from apps like this. They have been amazing in helping me work through a few problems that have cropped up. Some of them have taken a while to get resolved but we were also in the 4th quarter so I imagine their work load was much higher than normal. A quick shout out to Akash for all his hard work.

Koch Lincoln

Great app, works flawlessly with our website and makes it easy to deploy ads. The support is superior, wether you are trouble shooting, or need help with your strategy. Adroll is fantastic, just like the app.