AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

apayprints

Very good app, enthusiastic and fast support, use it to add money to your wallet, my friends used it a lot

Fetch Station

Super helpful representative, was very quick to respond and help answer my questions. Wish the platform itself converted better though

Decor Junky Inc

Awesome app. Very easy to use! If you have any problems, the customer support is extremely dedicated and helpful.

Daniel Pare

Don't really understand these awful reviews as I am absolutely loving Adroll. The fact I can advertise all over the web, Facebook and IG from one platform is fantastic to me. The dashboard is easy to navigate and there are lots of helpful blogs on adroll website about creating ads etc. The traffic campaigns - I get about 200 click on my website for between £5-£10 which is great. The customer service is absolutely lightning fast and I always have a reply instantly (shout out to Rishiraj, Ukday, Sannidhim Joshwin and many others for being so informative and patient with me). Also to note - the people who are having large payment attempts out of their accounts from adroll - this is because they are testing to see if you have the funds and can pay the WEEKKLY charge but the money is returned instantly. If you're worried about this, use paypal and this doesnt happen. Thanks again Adroll for everythingso far, really looking forward to working with you more!

Yarn Marketplace

AdRoll is the most successful retargeting and content marketing tool we are working with. Highly recommended!

Rustic Kitchen & Bath

This app really helped with our Display Advertising and Facebook Dynamic Retargeting. The representatives are super helpful and knowledgeable. Our rep Tracie has been a huge help to our success on the platform, and we're excited to see how Adroll develops!

FRANKiE4

We’ve been very impressed with the performance of our ad campaigns with AdRoll. The ability to retarget customers and reach prospecting customers has been invaluable to our digital marketing strategy. Our account manager, Serena, and the team go above and beyond to help us deliver on our goals, along with providing well-founded solutions to any business problems we have.

Uma Oils

Extremely helpful customer support, they helped me optimize my campaign and were so useful with their responses to my queries

InStyler

Great Customer Support Staff always willing to help answer questions and/or resolve any issues. They have been available to me at all times of the day as well.

Tatkuink Clothing

Best support and service. I contacted support and reply very fast and helpful.I recomment app for all people using spf for business.