AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

AdRoll Advertising & Marketing

by AdRoll

Personalized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram & 500 networks

Native Union

Great service: Adroll helped us achieve >10 ROAS. Very quick to set up and get campaigns going: The automated HTML5 creatives that could have taken a long time/resources to create in house were ready in seconds. Same with tracking. It really removed all the trouble you normally go through setting up display ads campaigns. Amazing client service/support as well - our account manager Serena has been extremely helpful and proactive providing us all the information we need to drive business growth. Ideal for retailers with low display advertising/creative resources.

Anna Sheffield Jewelry

We use Adroll for our Retargeting and Prospecting efforts and have seen great success with up to 13x ROAS. Our Account Manager, Amber, is always available to help us navigate the platform and advise on areas of optimization for the brand.

LittleTuxedos.com

Works well. We use Adroll for remarketing. Account rep made it easy to set up. Would recommend for others to use.

BlackTie.com

Easy to use. My rep assisted and answered any questions I had. Would recommend for retargeting & getting your ad in front of people.

Mirosus

A really useful application. I make a lot of money from the service it offers. The supporters are also very enthusiastic. Fighting

Neon Beach

Great app and really helped us squeeze out more revenue from third party ads platforms - working alongside facebook and google

Therapiu

It was my first time using Adroll and had questions for running my campaigns. But the support team is great, specially Ewa. They helped me set everything without any headache. They asked everything needed to run the campaign based on your situation. I highly recommend it for store owners.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

I think we can safely say, that the customer service is so bad at Adroll, that they should be up for an award. Incompetence at every level of the organization. Utter sheer incompetency.

March 12, 2021

Hello Micheal,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. We have investigated the issues you have been facing and noticed that there were multiple accounts created under the email address registered with AdRoll. Our Support Team will reach out to you directly to provide next steps and resolve the problem.

I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. We'd love to offer our help to earn your recommendation.

Ewa

Lumen.me

AdRoll is a great platform for retargeting, its consistent and is a great addition to our marketing stack. The support we get is outstanding, helpful and engaging. I would recommend anyone reading this to go for it!

ShanPaulo

This app was super easy to install and integrate with Shopify. I just started so I will see how it is