AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

AdRoll Marketing & Advertising

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
AdRoll
March 22, 2022

Very easy app to install. It was very fast and very practical, in seconds everything was connected.

Gummmy Hair
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 20, 2022

Great app. Makes running dynamic shopping ads a breeze. With just a few clicks you can get a whole campaign going. Love using this service

Alpha Alley
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 18, 2022

I enjoy using this app. It helps with a lot of the back end marketing that Facebook and Instagram may not have reach too. Not only that, the customer service is great! Either if you want to do it yourself or have an actual individual, they are great at responding.

Southern Strut Brand
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 17, 2022

Not worth the time. The free version still charges you without asking for your approval or authorisation. No traffic or customers.

Interior Haus
Time spent using app: 8 days
AdRoll replied March 17, 2022

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Customer Support team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations.

Could you please check your email? We have reached out to you with more information on the transactions mentioned. We're there to clarify all your doubts and answer your questions.

If you have time, we'd love to understand the improvements needed to earn your recommendation and offer my help with any problems you’re having.

We'll await your response,

Cheers,
Ewa

March 11, 2022

Rohini R was a big big help! The AdRoll app is very intuitive and the beauty is that integrates quite easily with Shopify. So all you have to do is focus on Ads and just click click and hit Publish! :D Cant wait to scale my sales :D

SBT Alati Beograd