AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

Koch Ford Lincoln

The Adroll app is a great option for a one click install. Adroll is retargeting for your Shopify shop, and it's simple to use and cost effective.

Skinny Tan

We have been using AdRoll across multiple brands for over a year now and have seen some amazing results! Their retargeting capabilities are second to none and ensure you are at the front of returning and new customers minds. We have seen accelerated growth and gained a better understanding of our consumers behaviours/needs. Would highly recommend to anyone looking at a platform with cost effective marketing campaigns.

Jetty

Adroll has been a big help over the past year to help round out our small marketing team. They had provided us guidance and assistance in campaigns and strategies that have helped us navigate through a difficult and unpredictable 2020. We are looking to a fruitful holiday season.

OiOi

We use AdRoll to manage all of our retargeting in one place (FB, Display Ads etc.) We understand the importance of staying front of mind of our customers through retargeting and through AdRoll we have been able to do this as effectively as possible. Shout out to our amazing account manager Diksha for genuinely caring about our business & working with us to get the best outcome!

Arnhem Clothing

AdRoll is an excellent platform to accelerate growth. It's enabled us to gain a deeper understanding of our customers, improving outcomes and ultimately build even greater brand loyalty. We are blessed to have an incredibly proactive account manager and the whole team behind the platform provide outstanding support, helping us to achieve our business goals. Having worked with other solutions, this is our preferred partner of choice.

ALL EASSY

Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO
Malísima me cobraron y no sirvió de nada. NO SIRVE EN MÉXICO

August 27, 2020

Hello there!

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Can you please elaborate on the issues you have been facing? We have investigated the comment left, however found no email nor chat history with the email address associated with your AdRoll's account. Do you mind reaching out to our Platform Specialists at help.adroll.com? We'll be happy to assist and clarify all the problems you've faced.

Thank you!

Power Tank

Adroll has been the most consistently excellent user experience of any marketing strategy we use. We have an assigned account manager (Tracie) who actively wants to see us succeed. She checks in with me more than I contact her and we meet at minimum, once per quarter, to make sure our marketing strategies are working and we keep our content fresh. We see some excellent ROI and I would recommend adroll to anyone in any industry.

Dancing with Goats

Great customer service and a user-friendly interface. Gets me a lot of traffic every day and has some smart AI campaigns to offer as well.

The English Cyclist

AVOID AVOID AVOID! After reading some good reviews I signed up this evening (on the free Starter account) and created 2 remarketing campaigns (Facebook & Google) both $50 / day. Within 30 minutes my bank had reversed 3 transaction requests from Adroll totalling $1540! Seriously what!
I obviously want no part of this and upon exploring their system figure out I can't even delete my account or delete my card. What is this! So now am going to bed wondering if they are going to empty my account over night. So messed up.
Like I said: AVOID

August 18, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team.

Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your honest assessment of your experience with AdRoll. I am very sorry to hear we haven’t met your expectations. Looking at the review, it looks like the unexpected charge was just an authorization: whenever you launch a new campaign or edit the budget of an existing campaign, we try to authorize the weekly budget of all the active/paused campaigns to ensure the payment method is valid and can support future payments. This amount is later released back to your account. Please check more about the authorizations here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/212518057-Billing-Styles#4 We charge only for the impressions served by the campaign, it is called dCPM: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing. Unless the campaigns start serving impressions, there will be no charges.

Do you mind reaching out to our support at help.adroll.com? I'll personally review your account and confirm the authorizations. Please keep in mind that you can always Open A Live chat, our Platform Specialists will be happy to assist with any questions you may have.

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com as well, if you’re open to discussing more.

Nirvax

I've been using this app for my ads and my campaign. I really do love the apps. it Is very useful. I highly recommend it.

August 14, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

It's always great to see such feedback from our advertisers, hope you're finding AdRoll well! If you had to pick the one thing that impressed you most about your AdRoll experience, what would it be?

If interested, send us an email at customermarketing@adroll.com, and we will set up some time to chat.

Cheers,