AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

AdRoll E‑Commerce Marketing

by AdRoll

Marketing automation with ads for growing e-commerce brands

P.L.A.Y.

We use this app for digital display ads on third party websites, and it has really help supplement our paid strategy in addition to ads on social media. The interface is really easy to use and once you set it up, they just run automatically and it's an easy way to generate revenue without thinking about it constantly. We see at least a 3.5 ROAS every month and are very pleased with these results! It has also been very easy to get help from AdRoll, and Tracie especially has been super helpful with growing our strategy and encouraging us to try new kind of ads. I highly recommend AdRoll to anyone looking to grow their marketing strategy!

Sandboxx

AdRoll is a must for e-commerce at scale, remarketing through their robust suite of media and content publications is great and their support is always on point! Using their dynamic ad creative for Shopify Campaigns is definitely a favorite for our marketing team.

DNM Market

AdRoll has been very helpful in running our Remarketing campaign for our Shopify Store. ROI has been positive and continues to get better as we refine our strategies with their recommendations.

We will continue to use AdRoll

August 7, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing Team. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we’re doing! It's great to see such feedback from our advertisers.

Please do reach out to our Customer Support at help.adroll.com for more recommendations, the team will be happy to assist you further!

Adilqadri

Ive Just Used This app and the integration process is so much easy..also the customer support is so helpfull ewa helped me to optimise my retargeting campaign

Sunsey Sunglasses

I think it's a great platform for SMB businesses and I like the fact that it's super easy to set up and also you have access 98% publisher sites including social media on manageable on one dashboard.

Fancy And Fit

I've heard good things about Adroll and that's why we started to use it. I was more impressed by the customer support over chat. They are quick and I think this is what every business needs. Quick help and straight back to business :)

3V Gear

We have used AdRoll for a few years now and have kept them between moving from Magento to BigCommerce and now Shopify. The experience is much better with Shopify and it was very easy to install. We use AdRoll almost exclusively for retargeting our web customers. I like that we can have all of our retargeting ads (web and Facebook/Instagram) all in one place. I have only had to use their customer service a few times and they were easy to work with and insightful. The last customer service person I spoke with actually reviewed some of the ads we were running, which had nothing to do with the problem I was having, and gave me some recommendations to make the ads better. It was nice to have someone that actually was interested in us being more effective and profitable. We will continue to use them in the future.

July 31, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

Appreciate your feedback! I’m very glad to hear that we’re getting things right. You mention that the platform is easy-to-use and the Shopify integration is easy to install, that is great to hear! Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more!

Robolink

We've been client for Adroll for about 5 years. It's been generally very pleasure working with them and they have been delivering somewhere around 3x - 10x ROAS with their retargeting ads. My favorite part of Adroll is having the account manager (I think they call it customer success team) who can help us to come up with great strategies how to do retargeting campaign. We had 3 different campaign managers so far, and beside 1 that wasn't good that we only worked with for few months, 2 other account manager was fantastic. Carson Ward was one is our current campaign manager, and it's such a pleasure to work with him. He made amazing recommendation, the outcome that he brought to our digital marketing was very satisfactory. I'd highly recommend Adroll!

Feral

bro these guys scam you, once you add your payment method the home screen goes white. don't trust these scammers

July 22, 2020

Hello there,

This is Ewa from AdRoll's Marketing team.

I'm sorry to see such a negative review about AdRoll. Can you please share the email address associated with your AdRoll account? I'd like to investigate the reason why our Dashboard didn't load properly for you.

Let me explain how our pricing model work: we charge only for the impressions served by a campaign, once launched. There are no additional charges. The payment method is not charged unless the campaign starts performing, please check more about our pricing here: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/211842678-AdRoll-Pricing

Feel free to email my team directly at customermarketing@adroll.com if you’re open to discussing more. Please keep in mind, that you can always reach out to our support on help.adroll.com, we'll be happy to explain further.

Balardi

nooo!! don't add this app, i paid over 5 dollars for 1 click, be aware and don't use it. if i could i will give 0 stars to adroll

July 14, 2020

We are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it. In this case, we are saddened to see such an unsubstantiated review. You ran a campaign for less than 4 days. Campaigns typically need to run for at least 2 weeks to get accurate performance data. Campaign success also relies on a number of factors such as targeting the right audiences, the quality of your creative, your brand, and your product.

Our support is always willing to help set you up for success if you reach out to them and if you encounter any problems. Again, we are always happy to receive constructive feedback and act on it.